southsport

Marcus, what's Chewys forum?

saggy, I think we're all p'd off! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

http://nrlnews.com/forum/index.php 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

your activated southsport don't worry about the email it tells you to wait for just login 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Every day I log on, I'm hoping that the new owners see the light and the error of there ways and change it back to the old layout 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

most of the informative posters have already left. Wata and Alchemist for example took one look and left 
Rsag85

Rsag85

R.I.P Rleague forum I might go soon and just keep to Facebook. 
knitey

knitey

@Rsag85...don't go Saggy.....I'll miss you. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

@Knitey the only thing that's keep me here is u babe :) 
Goodsy

Goodsy

I am confident this forum will not revert to the old system.. just go to Punters Paradise website and check the forum out there, that's what the future holds for here.. what you see there is what you will ultimately be left with here. The forum is well established there... 
Rsag85

Rsag85

@Goodsy I don't see any difference the layout of both forum's are the same terrible IMO 
Goodsy

Goodsy

@Rsag85 precisely my point.. this forum will not improve to the way we are hoping. I've jumped a sinking ship.. will you ? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

@Goodsy I might have too seeing everyone on here is leaving.... What's a forum without members? 
Goodsy

Goodsy

@Rsag85 well that is a deep question.. what is a forum without members... time to ponder.. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Marcus1979
good to see some of you souths fans still here :)
Where is Sonic has he moved on?

@marcus ........no sonic and no Lewis. That's a little weird...... ;-) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

maybe I am melodramatic here but at this point would it make a difference if the forum returned back to format we liked we lost our best posters day 1? Think of kinds of posts that people like Watatank, ALchemist, slip, pods would make and they are all gone. They were always the voice of reason and had posts that made you think. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Senor also (not that we always agreed with him) 
Rsag85

Rsag85

@MrFourex I don't think Sonic will be returning saw on his Facebook account that he wasn't happy with the changes 
southsport

southsport

Bl**dy hell, all the forums and they had to buy out our one and stuff it up. 
saints

saints

They wanted the members - and our set-up ... :) 
TheChello

TheChello

How do you reply to a specific post? Anyone? 
VDO

VDO

You'd have to search the interwebs for an nrl forum that has these types of features.
Or you could hang around here in the vain hope that by the time they get around to fixing this one, ( if of course they ever do ) you still have some one left to quote. 
TheChello

TheChello

ok tks VDO

VDO

VDO

Saggy , doyen and southsport to name a few can be found posting elsewhere, check your wall 
TheChello

TheChello

Again tks for the info. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...
Morrisonmen - Does anyone happen to have filmed the final of the Under 10's Gordan Tallis Cup in Townsville between Wests (brisbane) and Sarina?

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168