The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Supercoach League??

dkm13

dkm13

Just wondering if anyone on the forum is playing supercoach this year and wants to start a league if there's not one already set up. 
dkm13

dkm13

Was thinking more along the lines of a Souths themed one. 
knitey

knitey

Don't know if there is one where the only players you can pick are from the Wabbits.....it would be an extremely limited comp. 
dkm13

dkm13

Nah I meant one for the South Sydney supporters. 
dkm13

dkm13

Is that face you made when you found out the Broncos replaced Ben Teo with David Stagg. 
knitey

knitey

I know...I was just teasing you. 
Morkel

Morkel

Yes, because the ONE MILLION DOLLARS that I had in change was weighing my pants down :) 
SonicStar

SonicStar

:lol: 
Bunnies

Bunnies

I'll start up a new league then.
Dream Team Details Below:
Name: South Sydney DT
Code: 499441
Good Luck :) 
MadMike

MadMike

I'm in 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Should be a pretty even comp...none of you will make the 8. 
MrChook

MrChook

Just end it at Round 26. They wouldn't know how to play properly in the semis. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Good stuff mate. Looking forward to it! 
MadMike

MadMike

Yeah me too, not too sure about the team I pick but, 
Bunnies

Bunnies

One thing i've learnt is don't go for the big name players just because they have the name. I remember picking Kasiano before he got big.. Awesome points. Pick as many goal kickers as possible and the work horses. Gallen and Corey Parker were really good for points for example. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Hey all,
Just a reminder that we have the Souths Dreamteam league going.
Details below:

Name: South Sydney DT
Code: 499441

4 people in so far 12 spots remaining. Would love to fill it up!
Do we want to include the Lone Scout in the League? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181