The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Signing rumours for 2013 and beyond

SonicStar

SonicStar

At the moment there is no singing rumours to report for this season.

2013 rumour signing still remains to be Cronk at the moment. 
View all 2735 comments
footydiva

footydiva

Knitey ur just taking chooks left overs up the arse in Newy this year!! 
knitey

knitey

Afraid not.......I don't live in Newy...actually I'm over 1000kms away from Mr C.

Calm down dearie, I'm not your enemy....you wouldn't like it if I was. 
Zinga

Zinga

Good to see a Diva set the record straight!

You go girl!! 
professional

professional

I had always suspected that Mr Chook was a looser. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

So Mr Chook is a loose chook huh.... Interesting :lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Sorry I'm tight as. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

No need to be jealous Knitey lol your still number one :p

But being serious now I am enjoying this banter between Diva and Chook, it does give me a break lol 
knitey

knitey

Aww shucks Saggy.....thats sweet.

We all love you...c,mon credit to Mr C, he posted congrats to you last night, he even acknowledged Luke playing for 80mins. 
MrChook

MrChook

Go back and read through todays posts in this thread, I was being quite civil till you started insulting me. You've picked the wrong person if you think you can strart throwing insults around because I'll certainly fire off a return salvo and add interest.

Do you want to keep going and destroy your own clubs thread? Quite happy to let it go, its up to you. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Your welcome my favourite knights/ warriors supporter....... Yea I read that comment. Good sport :) 
southsport

southsport

:lol: Love it saggy. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

RABBITOHS RE-SIGN NATHAN PEATS
FOR SEASONS 2014 AND 2015
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are delighted to announce the re-signing of South Sydney Junior Nathan Peats for a further two years today, meaning he will wear the red and green until at least the end of the 2015 season. Peats, 22, has played almost 40 NRL matches since making his debut for the Club against Manly-Warringah in round four, 2011. He also played in 46 under 20s matches for the Rabbitohs, leading them as captain to the 2010 under 20s Grand Final against the New Zealand Warriors.
Peats has gone on to represent the Indigenous All Stars on two occasions in 2012 and 2013, and has become an important member of the Rabbitohs forward pack over the past three seasons.
Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire is very happy to see Peats commit to the Club for a further two seasons.
“Nathan is one of a number of South Sydney juniors in our ranks, and I’m pleased to see him earn another contract after all of the hard work he has put in over the past two years,” Coach Maguire said.
“He led the way in everything throughout the pre-season and he has applied himself to everything, both on and off the field.
“‘Peatsy’ is an important part of our squad and it’s great to see the Peats name continue to be part of the Club, following in his father’s footsteps, Geordi Peats.
“He’s applying great pressure to the players in the starting line-up at the moment and he adds to the competitive nature for positions.
“I’m really happy that he’s staying on with us and I look forward to continuing our work together.”
Peats is excited about remaining a Rabbitoh.
“It’s great to be staying here at Souths for another two years,” Peats said.
“I’m a South Sydney junior and never wanted to play anywhere else.
“I’m really enjoying playing under ‘Madge’ (Coach Maguire) and I’ve bought into the culture he’s instilled here at the Club.
“I’m looking forward to more success at the Club and playing my part as we strive to win the Club’s next premiership.”
Biography:
Name: Nathan Peats
DOB: 5 October 1990
Junior Club: La Perouse Panthers
Position: Utility forward
Height: 181cm
Weight: 90kg
https://blu162.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=594737439&fid=1&fav=1#n=117200153&fid=1&fav=1&mid=177280f3-8ba8-11e2-9c02-002264c28052&fv=1 
southsport

southsport

Big, big, big vote of confidence from the playing staff obviously. 
Doyen

Doyen

Well,there you go!!!
Led the pre-season in everything & held in very high esteem!!
Future Capt. maybe!!! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Does this mean Koroisau will be looking for another club? 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Not imo, i think Nathan Peats will be groomed as a lock forward 
Doyen

Doyen

Maybe Issac's the one who should be worried about Koroisau.
Apisai is a craftier type than Issac--more in the Farah mould.
He's only 20 yrs but if he shows the goods consistently in the NSW's Cup than Issac best keep well & truly focused----now no silliness please Issac!!!!! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

How you make this judgment by doyen? Issac has nothing to worry about he is at the club until the end of 2015. I'm thinking Maguire should tell Peats to put on more weight and focus on being a 2nd rower or lock, like in the same mould as our captain Crocker 
southsport

southsport

Issac might be heading for lock-forward next year. 
Doyen

Doyen

Issac would be well aware of Apisai who is breathing,albiet very gently,down his neck at this very moment.If AK progresses quickly[ala Farah-like]Issac will have to fight hard to keep his job!
All I'm saying is that Issac does not need any brain explosion like in previous times.He needs to be well & truly focused & a perfect boy.
Our depth will keep all honest,including Issac!!!
As for Peats,he has been a highly focused young bloke for the duration.[touch wood].
He was Capt.of our v/good TC side a few years back.His work ethic[jusy ask Madge]is second to none. 
knitey

knitey

I have heard that miracles do sometimes occur. 
Doyen

Doyen

I meant "football-brain"as opposed to a real,educated-type one!! 
knitey

knitey

I know what you meant, I was referring to Issacs ability to have unwarranted brain explosions. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Koroisau isn't a clean skin as well and is in more of the mould of Issac Luke then anyone else, he should over take Peats as our 2nd choice hooker by the end of the year. Peats hopefully will remain as a lock 
Doyen

Doyen

He has had brain explosions in the past due to there being a v/good "footy" brain ONLY--but alas not much else up top!! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181