SonicStar

SonicStar

That's the news for today :) 
MadMike

MadMike

Good news 
southsport

southsport

Yes, good news.........I wonder why the change of mind?

I'd still like to see Kevin Maloney get involved though. 
annav3

annav3

no buyers but no surprise nobody would buy a football club unless it is for tax breaks.. There is no money to be made from it. Like Rusty you need somebody that is passionate about the club and very wealthy.

maybe one day football clubs will be self sufficient, but not in the near future. 
knitey

knitey

Poor Bunnies...no one wants to buy you. 
bobbymoses

bobbymoses

Poor knights,,,,,, nobody can afford to own you, pay tax and all his bills. 
knitey

knitey

If you had ventured out of your burrow lately, you would know that all the bills have been paid.......try to think a bit next time.:lol: 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Great news :) 
sydgeoff

sydgeoff

Obviously,no one wants to buy. 
annav3

annav3

it is. Couple more days season 2013 starts, the club is in no better position than now to win a premiership. Rusty is a major part of it. Good luck. 
southsport

southsport

You're right Anna, but the word was that there was a buyer.........will be interesting to hear more. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I believe he wanted to buy Rusty shares 
since56

since56

Is this confirmed? 
TerryG

TerryG

Yep, great news, but didn't really think he would either.
Right now is a ludicrous time to bail out, as the Bunnies are seriously on the up! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181