The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 5 vs Warriors 2013

rabbitohs95

rabbitohs95

Main discussion on the next game etc, how do you think we'll go?

Personally this is a real danger game, especially if the Warriors don't win tomorrow, it's definitely a must win, lately we've struggled in NZ i don't think we've won there since 2010. Hopefully we get the win and plenty of supporters from the families of Luke, Roy, Jeff, Te'o, Goodwin etc 
MadMike

MadMike

I think we will win, I have a feeling we will drop off again in the middle of the game but finish in last quarter, not going to be an easy game,

Expect Crocker to have a big game if he's back 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Beau Champion might be back. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

We have always done it tough against them 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Do we need Peats on the bench? He only played 5mins against the Dogs and Issac did have a great game in attack and in defence (39 tackles) 
MadMike

MadMike

Yes as Issac needs to have more consistency and depends on the flow of the game as well 
Doyen

Doyen

Peats is the first picked on the bench.He is by far our most valuable bench player.Madge makes it quite clear that he rates Peats not all that far behind Issac.Almost every time he is interviewed he pays Peats a compliment.Issac knows he has competition & has had to make considerable changes to his game for the team's sake.
He has to continue to play exactly as advised by the coach. 
Doyen

Doyen

Goodwin should retain his posse---he's done well!! 
MadMike

MadMike

I think he will, he trains hard 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I'm not to sure about that. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Isn't it a waste playing the most valuable bench player for only 5min? 
southsport

southsport

Given that the warriors aren't travelling too well and that Souths are undefeated, I was wondering if Madge might rest Champion for another week. 
rabbitohs95

rabbitohs95

I think if anyone's going to make way for Champion (personally i think he'll play for Norths for a week or two) then i think it'll be Goodwin, purely because the others aren't doing too badly and he's not a regular centre, but i wouldn't be surprised if Everingham or Farrell are dropped. 
motiveight

motiveight

I reckon Goodwin and Inglis should both be rested for Round 5 due to their poor form. 
Doyen

Doyen

Not necessarily--it depends on how the game is poised!Or injuries. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Disagree. Goodwin played well except for that one penalty and what was wrong with G.I? 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Maybe a surprise and have Keary in the reserves this week and giving more game time to Peats too 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Warriors v Rabbitohs, Sunday, 07/04, 2:00PM, Mt Smart Stadium

Warriors: Kevin Locke, Bill Tupou, Dane Nielsen, Konrad Hurrell, Ngani Laumape, Thomas Leuluai, Shaun Johnson, Sam Rapira, Nathan Friend, Ben Matulino, Feleti Mateo, Simon Mannering, Todd Lowrie. Interchange: Jacob Lillyman, Ben Henry, Elijah Taylor, Pita Godinet, Glen Fisiiahi, Manu Vatuvei, Sebastine Ikahihifo

Rabbitohs: Greg Inglis, Nathan Merritt, Dylan Farrell, Bryson Goodwin, Andrew Everingham, John Sutton, Adam Reynolds, David Tyrrell, Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi, Chris McQueen, Ben Te'o, Sam Burgess. Interchange: Nathan Peats, Jeff Lima, Ben Lowe, George Burgess, Michael Crocker, Justin Hunt, Jason Clark 
coalminer

coalminer

Despite Warriors showing on Monday, we should be too strong. Wasn't there questions marks over Nielsen, Hurrell and Henry's fitness? 
southsport

southsport

What time is the game on fox in Sydney?........anyone? 
SlammingSam

SlammingSam

@Southsport 2.00PM 
southsport

southsport

Thanks Sam, I thought so..........only 4pm in NZ. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168