The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 1 vs Roosters 2013

Rsag85

Rsag85

Rabbitohs: Greg Inglis, Nathan Merritt, Dylan Farrell, Beau Champion, Andrew Everingham, John Sutton, Adam Reynolds, Sam Burgess, Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi, Chris McQueen, Ben Te'o, Ben Lowe. Interchange: Nathan Peats, Michael Crocker (c), Jeff Lima, George Burgess, Dave Tyrrell, Jason Clark, Bryson Goodwin 
View all 209 comments
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

True haven't you seen Knitey when Newcastle lose :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Extremely harsh.....and untrue.:P 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

:lol: 
southsport

southsport

I bet that's not what Phil says. 
knitey

knitey

Correct...but he is biased....against the Knights, he even cheers for the Bye for gods sake.:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Does he know about Darius? 
knitey

knitey

Of course.:D 
southsport

southsport

Oh, this sounds juicy........what have you been up to with Darius knitey? 
knitey

knitey

Nothing......unfortunately:( 
southsport

southsport

Well, what would you like to be up to with Darius? 
knitey

knitey

I'd like to.......tell him to stop pouncing around near the goalposts and concentrate on what he is meant to be doing , and score some tries......then I'd be happy.:) 
southsport

southsport

Oh, I see........you are a romantic one, aren't you? :guitar: 
knitey

knitey

Only Phil would know that:O 
knitey

knitey

Are you sure?.......don't confuse love with lust....just because one is on a diet, doesn't mean one cannot look at the menu.;) 
MrChook

MrChook

:lol: You got that right. We've got a bit of a loopey one having a crack here.:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

why does Souths forum attract so many crazies for :lol: 
buzz07

buzz07

Geez Louise your a classy diva do the rest of your teams fans a favor and don't post again, u make them all look bad. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

That is saying something :lol: 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Careful, he hangs out with celebs. 
MrChook

MrChook

Hehe, Leo says hi Lewie.
:wave: 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Pot calling the kettle black 
buzz07

buzz07

Thats a bit racist what are u implying that being Black is a negative attribute for a pot or a kettle. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Anyone that calls you a wit is only half right. 
Doyen

Doyen

Madge has changed his game fairly dramatically to allow him to play for 80 mins.
You would have noticed the other night that his helter-skelter running at almost every opportunity has reduced substantially!
This new approach is stated clearly in that article.
More quality, less quantity & more sense in his game is Madge's requirement. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168