The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rleague South Sydney Player Sponsorships

SonicStar

SonicStar

done 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I've been Issac Luke's sponsor since early 2007 when pretty much no one had ever heard of him.

Been a long sponsorship and now that Issac has cemented himself as an NRL player and one of the most dangerous runners in the game it is time for me to move on and choose another young rising star.

Sonic is now the Rleague sponsor of - James Roberts 
ratz_man

ratz_man

What does that involve? 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Ditto. lol shotgun Ben Te'o for 2012, just to throw hate at the QLD'ers! 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Slip me in for Shaun Corrigan. 
handyman2190

handyman2190

your a true champion sonic,proud to know you 
bunnie1

bunnie1

Hi Sonic, I have just wandered in from the Pride looking for another SENSIBLE forum and here you all were!

Could you publish an updated list of sponsored players for this year and also those "booked" for next year please? Maybe a good "sticky " (I hope there isn't one already - I didn't look). 
SonicStar

SonicStar

It's pretty updated mate already.

I'm now sponsor of Luke Keary 
RockyLaurieFan

RockyLaurieFan

On the basis that big Dave Taylor is leaving us for the Titans and I have decided to switch my sponsorship to Robert "Rocky" Laurie..... I mean Andrew Everingham :) 
MadMike

MadMike

Can u update mine to Teo 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I would like to have Issac Luke please 
Thtr

Thtr

I'd like to re-sign with Sam Burgess for Season 2013! 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Apisai Koroisau please 
MadMike

MadMike

Sonic can you change my pic to :

PolishRabbitoh

PolishRabbitoh

Can i please have Chris McQueen ?

CHIKA CHIKA.:D 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181