The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rleague South Sydney Player Sponsorships

SonicStar

SonicStar

done 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I've been Issac Luke's sponsor since early 2007 when pretty much no one had ever heard of him.

Been a long sponsorship and now that Issac has cemented himself as an NRL player and one of the most dangerous runners in the game it is time for me to move on and choose another young rising star.

Sonic is now the Rleague sponsor of - James Roberts 
ratz_man

ratz_man

What does that involve? 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Ditto. lol shotgun Ben Te'o for 2012, just to throw hate at the QLD'ers! 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Slip me in for Shaun Corrigan. 
handyman2190

handyman2190

your a true champion sonic,proud to know you 
bunnie1

bunnie1

Hi Sonic, I have just wandered in from the Pride looking for another SENSIBLE forum and here you all were!

Could you publish an updated list of sponsored players for this year and also those "booked" for next year please? Maybe a good "sticky " (I hope there isn't one already - I didn't look). 
SonicStar

SonicStar

It's pretty updated mate already.

I'm now sponsor of Luke Keary 
RockyLaurieFan

RockyLaurieFan

On the basis that big Dave Taylor is leaving us for the Titans and I have decided to switch my sponsorship to Robert "Rocky" Laurie..... I mean Andrew Everingham :) 
MadMike

MadMike

Can u update mine to Teo 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I would like to have Issac Luke please 
Thtr

Thtr

I'd like to re-sign with Sam Burgess for Season 2013! 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Apisai Koroisau please 
MadMike

MadMike

Sonic can you change my pic to :

PolishRabbitoh

PolishRabbitoh

Can i please have Chris McQueen ?

CHIKA CHIKA.:D 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168