The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rabbitohs logo graphic

Morkel

Morkel

Long story short, but we've been contracted by a 3rd party of the Rabbitohs to do some logos that'll be positioned with a light behind them and intended to be displayed in vehicles. The graphic they gave me was simply the white bunnies logo with a black background. I asked if they wanted some samples with the green & red behind it, so they said yes. Before I send them the pre-production samples though I thought I'd get the opinions of the people that they'll be marketed at.

I just quickly threw together 4 options. The first is just the white on black (as requested), with the others red, green, and then the red & green stripe. Please vote for which you prefer and feel free to offer suggestions (they can't be too complex because they only want the logo, no text, and they're only about 120mm wide so need to be clearly seen from a distance).

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg490/mjq80/RabbitohsPowerdecal_zpseda49adb.jpg 
View all 42 comments
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

5 or 12 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

No 5. 
MrChook

MrChook

I think it's a winner. The hole in the head would stand out quite nicely with the light positioned behind. 
knitey

knitey

I agree....and make the eye's glimmer and sparkle, just like a real rabbit caught in a spotlight beam. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I thought that was a miniature wooden spoon :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Measuring up the trophy cabinet are you? 
MrChook

MrChook

One for our buddy Marcus...

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/wooden_spoon_dragon.jpg 
southsport

southsport

#5........the rabbit is running on the grass. 
southsport

southsport

Cut it out you guys........you just can't help yourselves, can you? :lol: 
knitey

knitey

No , we can't....sorry Southsport....I'm bored and need to find amusement, and this seemed just too good an opportunity.:) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Roosters fan :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

The mistake for that is we only blow smoke not fire :lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

Thanks everyone for the input. 
knitey

knitey

My pleasure....don't mention it. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Tic

Tic

5 or 6 but I'm really just splitting hares 
knitey

knitey

:lol::lol:...very good. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Needs more Burgess 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Who hacked Saggy's account. :D 
knitey

knitey

Correct....hi Saggy.:wave: 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Lol hi Knitey, you miss me? :p 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Burgess lol 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Upon second look I change my vote too 5 :) 
TheChello

TheChello

Good idea Morkel, I prefer 5 and 10, don't mind 1 but would like to see the full colours.... 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168