The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Inquiry into corruption in SPORT.

Doyen

Doyen

Souths,Manly,Cronulla,Penrith & the West Tigers have been 5 clubs linked to Steven DANK[Sport's Scientist guru]& the man in question over the probe into drug use by the ESSENDON Afl club.
What may this mean for Sths??
Will we have the cops on our door-step??
I wish we weren't among that 5!! 
View all 100 comments
bandwagon

bandwagon

No one is claiming he is contracted to the Rabbitohs here, he was, he now is not, had this shit not gone down, he very possibly would have been in the future, fringe player.

Look up the definition, learn to understand the English language, and then comment. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

That wasn't aimed at you mate, so relax with your rude comments ok. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Ok. I'll take you at your word.

So what is your point? 
knitey

knitey

Yeh cool, I know you wouldn't. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Post #66 you will understand mate 
bandwagon

bandwagon

He's making the same point, albeit with a trace of humour. 
MrChook

MrChook

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/site/_content/profile/00142912_Image.jpeg

Saggy, better go complain to zero tackle where I got this pic from. Seems they're not up to speed. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Zero tackle is a fan made website it's not 100% correct, for example Tulz still features on the website as a Rabbitohs player but he was release last year.

Better look up a official website like this one below.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/playerprofiles

Friendly hint for next time 
MrChook

MrChook

No need for hints mate. I know he's a Bears player. Just thought you'd might like to know seeing that you'd like to distance this guy as far away from Souths as possible you might wish to complain to that website that some Souths fans may be offended. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I'm just getting all the facts out there mate, this report by that tool Danny Weidler is giving the Rabbitohs a bad name and his report on channel nine was basically wrong. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

How do you feel about the Sharks, Sea eagles, Raiders, Panthers, Knights and Cowboys? 
MrChook

MrChook

Yep Weidler is scum. Any right minded footy fan knows Souths aren't named and look to be in the clear so I wouldn't stress about it too much. 
MrChook

MrChook

The same as I felt for them any other year. Its probably only going to be 1 or 2 players named from each club(if that). I'll be dirty on any player that is named for cheating, not the club they are associated with.

If a club is found guilt of assisting any player to cheat then that will be a different matter altogether. 
southsport

southsport

Stephen Dank's office is in Bondi Junction. 
chaps76

chaps76

Its taken longer than i thought but you find out what im talking about dill 
knitey

knitey

If you name people on this site BEFORE it has become legitimised, you place the owners of this site in breach.........do you understand this you smart alec little dick. 
chaps76

chaps76

hahahaha 
knitey

knitey

You are a brainless idiot. 
chaps76

chaps76

you are a pathetic nark 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What is going on chooky?

A fight in Souths forum and your not involved :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Ooh, poor little diddums...go have a cry you merkin https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUv5SebJJT2XOAoE_mJe5cv9iGy2c5ne4iHmQrke-c7VxSsKxdYg 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I still don't see any announcement of any charges or substantiated allegations against any particular individual.

I would suggest "I told you so" is a tad premature. 
footydiva

footydiva

Well sharks have 48h to make a decision. I wonder if they stick to their guns and continue to just let ASSADA take them to court? Can't wait to see what NRL press conference on this.

Spewing for Sharks tho. They had an impressive 4ward outfit this season. 
southsport

southsport

Yes, very sad for the supporters. :( 
footydiva

footydiva

Don't hate me for saying this, but I wouldn't want Souths to win their first premiership in decades in 2013 under all the leagues drama!!

Could you just imagine all the haters comments...

I'd get arrested for inflicting grievous bodily harm to anybody who insulted the bunnies to my face lol.. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168