The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury reports

southsport

southsport

Ch7 news reported Burgess to have minor surgery on his ankle and will miss 6 weeks. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

It isn't to repair his ankle it's to clean it out so they can see what is wrong with it.
But to do that it will side line him for 6 weeks but once they work out what the actual damage is, is when we will know how long he will be out for.

First they thought he had broken it and then they thought it might have been a high ankle strain.
Lets hope it's the second one. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

I think Ross has been great, he doesnt hit as hard as most but hes consistent. Seriously? 6 weeks to find out IF somthing is wrong with Burgess?!!! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

But you said Ross made 33 tackles and Missed 0 but Ive got the game right here and he missed a tackle on Barba in the lead up to the Turner Try in the 72 min and thats just one of may sorry but its true Sonic 
SonicStar

SonicStar

SOUTH Sydney captain Roy Asotasi has been ruled out for four months with a broken wrist.

Asotasi received the shattering news on Saturday night following scans in the aftermath of the Round Eight 31-12 win over Cronulla at ANZ Stadium.

The Bunnies already have Sam Burgess, Ben Lowe and Scott Geddes on the sideline with long-term injuries. The news also discounts Asotasi from the Anzac Test on Friday.

“It’s shattering news for Roy as he was playing well this year and we already have so many injuries in the forwards,” said chief executive Shane Richardson.

“But it’s just another challenge and one we will have to rise to.”

http://stevemascord.com/2011/04/30/roy-a....h-broken-wrist/ 
southsport

southsport

Unbelievable!!!.........has someone been taking a black cat to training? 
annav3

annav3

you guys have had some massive bad luck this past year. Asotasi is my favourite Bunnies player. He has been playing good footy too this year. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

We will have no props left soon.
What can you do just rotten luck and probably ends our season. 
chaps76

chaps76

Sutto has advised city selectors he is unfit to play if selected in city country game next fri night at this stage,the bad luck continue's.He an his misses are expecting a baby anyday now so maybe the injury is a throw off. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Looks like Kane Morgan might be out for the season injuring his knee. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Damn it who nexts? 
SonicStar

SonicStar

My time machine is out of order. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Yea i wish i could go back in time 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Going back in time won't tell you who will get injured next. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

nah but it might stop it with better fitness 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Burgess has been ruled out for the season 
royal

royal

I can't believe the injuries Souths have had in their forwards over the last couple of years. It's like there is a hoodoo over Redfern... 
chaps76

chaps76

Yeh no luck ay might discover a good young froward out of all this bad luck.anyway souths sydney marches on 
bunnypower

bunnypower

Early reports say that Sutto has a broken hand. If that is right another player gone with a long term injury 
toyotaaccounts

toyotaaccounts

I think our team will be totally unrecognised by the end of the year. 
bunnypower

bunnypower

smh have changed the name in the story and it looks like they were talking about Roy with the broken hand and not Sutto

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sam-burgess-is-out-for-the-season-20110503-1e60e.html 
southsport

southsport

Phew!!! 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Yeah sonic, I saw Morgan get injured, he was barely on the field for 10 mins from memory and he made a break down the left wing against wests. It didn't look soo bad as it happend, he must be all kinds of tough cuz reports are that he's out for season. 
MadMike

MadMike

GI got injured tonight his hip i hear did any one see it or no how bad? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

He was trying to get back on in the 2nd half good thing he did not come back on 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181