The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury reports

james2

james2

Just heard that Burgess will only miss a week if he takes the early guilty plea. He was in damaging form last night and his brother George was even more impressive. 
southsport

southsport

Maybe McQueen to the centres. 
james2

james2

Well my source came from the "room" last night that Walker will be give his chance....big, strong, fast and a good defender. 
southsport

southsport

OK, sounds good to me. 
Souths09

Souths09

it will be goodwin to replace champion 
MrChook

MrChook

Agree, he was great last night. Move out of the way Asotasi and give this kid a go. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Lima looked like it was minor. Dont know much about the Champion scenario, hope he's ok. Reynolds will be plenty fine.
If Burgess gets more than 1 week i'll do something VERY irrational. Seriously.. stupid media called it a shoulder charge. EAT A BIG FAT D ** K! His arms were wrapped around ... his head :( 
Doyen

Doyen

Come down off that tall building BUNNIES--it's only a "game"!!!?????
Not a SC but Sam has to stop sailing close to the wind with high tackles!!He did some very damaging chest-high tackles last night---much harder & much safer for him[& us].
Whether SC or not the high tackles are extremely risky in the present climate! 
Lewis06

Lewis06

You tell him Nana. No roughness in league. Its for little old ladies, fairies and people of your sexual orientation. 
rabbitohs95

rabbitohs95

Lima i heard might be out for a while
Champion first i heard of hope he's fine
Te'o is just minor and should be fine for round 2

haven't heard anything else 
botanyrabbit

botanyrabbit

enter Tom Burgess!!! 
MadMike

MadMike

Any updates on injuries 
Doyen

Doyen

LEWIE dah FLY---I think you should head back up to BROKEBACK MTN where I'm sure you'd feel most at home!!
FYI,Sam was at his most hurtful whilst doing conventional midriff tackles in the Roosters match & he's best to stick with them.
Sam may visit you next week if he gets a holiday, to bust your exo-skeleton with a giant swatter!! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Champion is out for a month I heard 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Champion shoulder 
southsport

southsport

Lucky Souths signed Goodwin. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Yeah, now he gets his chance 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Sam Burgess, great player, but all the other teams have got to do is upset him and Sam does the rest, last years final vs Bulldogs, he didn't do us any favours with his hot headed actions 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Waddell, Buckett, Walker and McQueen are also options, IMO Goodwin is better suited on the wing not the centre's 
southsport

southsport

Yes, other options. It will be interesting to see what Madge decides.........Everingham has been used in the centres too.

How did Waddell and Buckett perform last weekend? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Waddell scored a try that's all I know 
dkm13

dkm13

Good news on Matt King would be him retiring. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

No that would be Corrigan. 
southsport

southsport

Corrigan's just coming back from injury. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181