The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury reports

MadMike

MadMike

I heard on a news update on the radio today that Roy has come out and said he won't be back early 
Doyen

Doyen

If Sths are going to pick him,he needs to pace his run to peak at finals's time.You'd think he'd need a few games under his belt,considering the time he's been out!Round 22 gives him 4 games.Seems perfect to me!!He should be able to hit some form going into the finals--if his confidence is not there,it will show in his form!! 
motiveight

motiveight

The medical team would want to make sure that the pectoral muscle of Roy is Ok before he comes back.

Roy is training and will be brought along slowly. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I believe King and Sam also said something like that. 
Woofy777

Woofy777

He is already coming back early, initial diagnosis was round 26.
So realistic a round 22 come back is early.
In saying that gut feeling is telling me round 21 against the tigers. 
Nifty

Nifty

I spoke to Roy a few weeks back and he told me probably round 22. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

George Burgess out for about 6 weeks

torn ulcer in the stomach 
chaps76

chaps76

ouch 
ratz_man

ratz_man

How is Sam and Jason ??? 
MadMike

MadMike

Jason copped a nice boot 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I think Sam would be ok, the thing that worrys me about Sam is him being on report.

That Clark injury didn't look that good hopefully he's ok too. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

I saw Sam in pain with his knee...i thought. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

After the game Maguire was interviewed on ABC Grandstand and was ask any injury's after the game, Maguire replied we pulled up ok no injury's

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-08-05/rabbitohs-hold-off-fast-finishing-titans/4178284?section=sport 
ratz_man

ratz_man

How did Clark pull up ?? 
Bunnies

Bunnies

I thouht i saw him limping but take a hit up right after. News on King/Merritt? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

King looks like he's broken he's forearm but will have scans tomorrow but doesn't look good.

Merritt nothing is confirm yet just a rumour at the moment I'm thinking they got the name wrong Everingham I got the feeling it is. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

So whats the go with Merro? Troy got any news? 
MadMike

MadMike

Have we got any currant injuries at the moment besides Reynolds all is he ok now? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Matt King is the only one I can think of, Reynolds will be ok for the trials. 
MadMike

MadMike

Any update on GI injury ? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Rabbitohs injury Update:

Matt King (Arm) - Indefinite
Beau Champion (Concussion) - Round 1
Adam Reynolds (Hand) - Round 1
Luke Burgess (Shoulder) - Round 12
Shaune Corrigan (Foot) - Indefinite
Jeff Lima (Knee) - Round 1

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/injuries 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Lima, Teo and Reynolds???? 
james2

james2

Have heard that Champion has a potential broken collarbone.....will miss a substantial amount of time.....he will be replaced by Dylan Walker.
Also Sam Burgess they expect will get 2-3 weeks. 
MrChook

MrChook

Shame about Champion.

Burgess - grub. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181