The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Injury reports

TheSuperwag

TheSuperwag

Alrighty Sonic, what's the damage from the Sharks game tonight? Looks like Talanoa, Tyrrell and maybe Burgess have some problems. Heard Tyrrell could have a busted eye socket....

If Simpson isn't better, could this be an NRL debut for Farrell? 
View all 738 comments
Doyen

Doyen

LEWIE dah FLY---I think you should head back up to BROKEBACK MTN where I'm sure you'd feel most at home!!
FYI,Sam was at his most hurtful whilst doing conventional midriff tackles in the Roosters match & he's best to stick with them.
Sam may visit you next week if he gets a holiday, to bust your exo-skeleton with a giant swatter!! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Champion is out for a month I heard 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Champion shoulder 
southsport

southsport

Lucky Souths signed Goodwin. 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Yeah, now he gets his chance 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Sam Burgess, great player, but all the other teams have got to do is upset him and Sam does the rest, last years final vs Bulldogs, he didn't do us any favours with his hot headed actions 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Waddell, Buckett, Walker and McQueen are also options, IMO Goodwin is better suited on the wing not the centre's 
southsport

southsport

Yes, other options. It will be interesting to see what Madge decides.........Everingham has been used in the centres too.

How did Waddell and Buckett perform last weekend? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Waddell scored a try that's all I know 
dkm13

dkm13

Good news on Matt King would be him retiring. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

No that would be Corrigan. 
southsport

southsport

Corrigan's just coming back from injury. 
southsport

southsport

Rsag, don't you think it would be good to have all players available for selection? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Yes but not Corrigan he is hopeless IMO 
james2

james2

Matt King rebreaks his arm playing for the Bears and is out for at least 16 weeks. 
knitey

knitey

Shame, I feel for him, as that's probably his career finished, not the way he deserved to go. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Agree, hope he holds his head up high. He will be a back up at best. Poor bloke! 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Farrell did his hamstring yesterday as well. 
TheMug

TheMug

Greg Waddell's bad run with injuries continues out for 4 months according to the video on the Souths' website 
MadMike

MadMike

Not good, I was hoping he would get a run 
MadMike

MadMike

Tore his tricep off the bone 
Doyen

Doyen

He was always a high risk.Roy's the same--he's walking a tightrope every time he runs onto the field!!
Any player can be unlucky & cop a serious injury but players like the 2 mentioned have serious body issues! 
alchemist

alchemist

was sorry to hear Matt King got injured again... wish him the best 
handyman2190

handyman2190

sutton has a groin problem 
Fender

Fender

@handyman2190 ... And in a completely unrelated injury, he has RSI of the right forearm too. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
lshadeye - I understand they may be held where the pool winners are from? so pool a cc slm at logan and pool b Townsville cc up there
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168