The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Back 2 Redfern line up?

Rsag85

Rsag85

King might be the only change from the leadership group. 
MrChook

MrChook

Contradicting yourself. Think before you post. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I will repeat the whole thing for you agree ok?

Jason Clark is the captain for the RTR game.

The captain of 2013 will be named before the RTR game.

I don't know if Maguire will go with one or more (eg like he did in season 2012)

But I was agreeing with you that he shouldn't change the captains only change I think will be Matt King.

Do you understand now??? 
MrChook

MrChook

Thats better. When you said Jason Clark is captain for the year and that you thought there might be only one captain picked was a bit wierd. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

MrChook

MrChook

Sigh. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Haha 
MrChook

MrChook

These are your words "Jason Clark is captain for this game, I meant the captain for this year..."

What did you mean by this? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

I replied with who was named as captain for the RTR game Jason Clark then was repeating the 2013 captain will be named before the game which you have highlighted.

Understand? Or you still not getting it? 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Who will be club captain this year? 
MrChook

MrChook

Ahh, starting to understand what you meant now. You posts are often difficult to decipher. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

We finally got there. Yeah! For Mr Chook! Lol read the post next time ok? And have a good night. 
MrChook

MrChook

Post more clearly and other forum members wont think your such a ****in idiot. Nighty night saggy. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Read the post I was replying to and maybe you will understand better. Just a friendly hint. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Captaincy Announcement to be Made at Return to Redfern 2013
Words: Jeremy Monahan I Photo: Renee McKay - nrlphotos.com
Wednesday 6 February 2013 1:21 PM

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will announce their captaincy for Season 2013 at this Saturday's Return to Redfern clash at the Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval.
Members and supporters attending the game will be the first to hear about the leadership of the Rabbitohs for 2013, before the 6pm kick off against the Papua New Guinea Residents XIII.
The day will be full of entertainment for the whole family, with gates opening at 3:30pm. Food and beverage outlets, face painting and jump castles will all be open from 3:30pm so the kids can have fun before the Junior Members Clinic commences at 4pm.
Conducted by NRL development officers and Rabbitohs players, all children participating in the Junior Members Clinic must pre-register by 5pm this Friday 8 February. To register simply contact the Rabbitohs Membership team on (02) 8306 9922 or log in using your online My Rabbitohs Account.
The pre-match build up begins at 5pm and will include:
* Interviews with the Rabbitohs Return to Redfern captain Jason Clark and Papua New Guinea captain Glen Nami at the coin toss;
* Presentations of their first Rabbitohs jersey to the new recruits to the Rabbitohs for 2013 including Ben Te'o, Jeff Lima and Thomas Burgess, made by past and current players of South Sydney;
* Interviews with Rabbitohs NRL players plus a lap of the ground where Members can get autographs and photos with their favourite players;
* The 2013 captaincy announcement;
* Welcome statements from Rabbitohs Chairman Nicholas Pappas and Papua New Guinea Minister for Sports, Hon. Justin Tkatchenko; and
* National anthems for both Papua New Guinea and Australia.
The Return to Redfern clash between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Papua New Guinea Residents XIII kicks off at 6pm.
Following the match, patrons can head across Chalmers Street to 'Souths on Chalmers' to watch the NRL All Stars (featuring Adam Reynolds) take on the Indigenous All Stars (featuring Greg Inglis and Nathan Peats) on the big screen from 8pm.
The only way to enjoy all of the action is to be at the game!
To purchase tickets, click here or call the Rabbitohs Membership and Ticketing Office on (02) 8306 9922.
Tickets will be available at the gates, however to avoid disappointment the Rabbitohs encourage everyone to pre-purchase their tickets prior to the event.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-dis...ern-2013/67955 
Bunnies

Bunnies

So who's gonna be in the Grandstand with me? 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Ill be in the burrow 
chaps76

chaps76

I will out there not in the grandstand lookin forward to it 
ratz_man

ratz_man

South Sydney Rabbitohs expecting a big crowd for trial match against PNG Kumuls

TRADITIONALLY a cardinal and mrytle affair, Saturday night's Return to Redfern trial clash will feature some very different faces. Rabbitohs officials expecting hundreds of raucous Papuans to cheer on the visiting Kumuls, whose every move will also be evaluated by talent scouts from rival NRL outfits.
Despite being the only nation to declare rugby league its No. 1 sport, PNG remains virgin territory for most recruitment officers.
The 20-strong squad that will tackle Souths this weekend is wholly comprised of PNG residents, with some based in remote highland regions where brutal 'eye-for-an-eye' tribal customs still reign supreme.
Dreadlocked prop Esau Siune hails from the village of Kundiawa in Simbu province, which is likely to be banned from hosting matches in this year's local competition because of repeated violence.
http://digitalpass.heraldsun.com.au/?int_medium=site_placement&int_source=HS&int_campaign=hs_pc_acq_spring-tactical&int_content=mp_story_free_seealso&int_creative_id=hs_pc_acq_tactical_afl_dp+we_149x181_v1&sourceCode=HSWEB_MPL121_b http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/12/10/1226533/774978-herald-sun-marketing-story.jpg

It's little wonder Rabbitohs three-quarter Bryson Goodwin was anticipating a physical contest after coming face-to-face with Siune and his team mates at Redfern yesterday.
"I'm sure they are going to be hard to play," he said.
"They've even got a guy nick-named the mini jukebox because he produces so many big hits.
"They'll be energetic and enthusiastic."
Recruitment officers learned that much last weekend, when they watched the Kumuls win the Cabramatta International Nines tournament after conceding just two tries.
Along with Siune, halves Dion Aiye and Israel Eliab attracted interest from Sydney-based player agents that could pave the way for NRL contracts.
PNG coach Adrian Lam expects more recruitment officers to flock to Redfern for Saturday night's game.
"From what I've heard there will be about six clubs with recruitment officers here," Lam said.
"I don't know why clubs haven't concentrated on Papua New Guinea more.
"They've become very familiar with the Pacific islands, but no-one from PNG really gets picked-up unless they come to school in Australia first."
About 2,000 tickets remain available for the clash - one of seven trials being held this weekend.
Friday night's Manly-Cronulla hit-out at Brookvale Oval will boast the most high-profile players, with the Sharks rolling out all their new recruits barring Luke Lewis (oblique tear).
Michael Gordon, Chris Heighington, Beau Ryan and Jono Wright have all been included in the 31-man squad, along with established Sharks Wade Graham, Ben Ross, Isaac de Gois and Anthony Tupou.
Canberra have named stars Josh Dugan, Jarrod Croker, Sam Williams and Josh McCrone for Saturday night's game against Melbourne in Geelong, while Canterbury and Newtown will round out the weekend's action with the annual Back to Belmore fixture.
Wests Tigers also tackle Penrith in Bathurst, where the Panthers have named a slightly stronger team that includes first graders Clint Newton, Blake Austin and Nathan Smith.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/south-sydney-rabbitohs-expecting-a-big-crowd-for-trial-match-against-png-kumuls/story-e6frfgbo-1226571163258 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Is the game on the internet?? 
ratz_man

ratz_man

Anyone ? 
knitey

knitey

I've been on 3 other sites and nobody knows of any links RM. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

It's a trail so most likely no, but the Rabbitohs official Twitter page will be posting live and update scores. 
annav3

annav3

Mick Crocker has been named the Rabbitohs captain for season 2013 :)

well deserved 
Bunnies

Bunnies

Great atmosphere here with members and Dad.
Well done Crocks!
Shame Champion isnt on the field.
Keary and Goodwin looking great!
I'll be at the club for the allstars game. Keen to meet you all. Private message me your number if you want to grab a beer. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181