The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Adam Reynolds turned to video tapes of Mitchell Pearce before making his NRL debut

Morkel

Morkel

I'd put a strong case together arguing that Bird, Myles, Harrison, Bailey etc are somewhat above crap. If you were to argue that every Titans player is pissy, then, well, there's some plumbing in Skilled that might agree with you. 
MrChook

MrChook

Same could be said about James Maloney. Only one poster has mentioned him as worst buy.;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

forgot they were still there :lol:

your right they are pissy ;) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I always thought Senor liked you guys? 
professional

professional

I think I recently said that Lance Armstrong would win another Tour de France before the Roosters won another premiership ... so I'm not crazy about them. I like Souths a lot more.

Having said that, I'd love to see a Souths vs. Easts Grand Final at some point, that would be a classic. 
MrChook

MrChook

My God that would be epic. Could you imagine the banter in the week leading up to it!!! 
MrChook

MrChook

....not to mention the banter in the aftermath. 
professional

professional

it would probably continue for the next 50 years 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

imagine if there are controversies in said Grand Final :lol: 
RockyLaurieFan

RockyLaurieFan

Alternatively, what referee would ever put his hand up to referee that Grand Final. If a controversy did arise then he would be lucky to make it out of the stadium alive. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

no agendas, just don't rate the signing and others seem to think the same about it. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

whoever draws the short straw :lol: 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Sadly , no Easts in the comp any more.

Glory Glory To South Sydney

A rooster is just a male chicken 
SonicStar

SonicStar

they would lose the game and blame it on the weather and that the ball boy delayed the game. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Some of their supporters still use those same excuses for 2010 :lol: 
professional

professional

No "Souths" in the comp either if you want to get pedantic about it. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Yea we only go by the name of South Sydney Rabbitohs. 
professional

professional

True, Souths is a nickname. Just like Easts was always a nickname and is still a nickname for the Sydney Roosters. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Easts was the diminutive of their true club name, Eastern Suburbs, as Souths is the diminutive of South Sydney.

Sure they are Sydney City nowadays. No no. They changed it again to Sydney Roosters. But sadly, no Easts.

I would love to see them go back to it.

Glory Glory To South Sydney

A rooster is just a male chicken 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Les why is Redfern classed as south Sydney or when the boundaries was set it up was it based on south of city center? 
MrChook

MrChook

I guess we call you guys Homebush or Inner west now huh? 
Rsag85

Rsag85

You can tell your from Melbourne, Roosters have changed there nickname a few times Eastern Suburbs Roosters to Sydney City Roosters and now the Sydney Roosters. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I was sure Senor was from UK? 
professional

professional

Those aren't nicknames. Those are their proper names. A nickname is a shortened form that people use in everyday conversation. South Sydney is the proper name, Souths is the nickname.

Sydney/Sydney City/Eastern Suburbs have been referred to by many as "Easts" since their inception. Easts is one of their nicknames. 
professional

professional

'Tis true. And to be honest I don't think the concept of a "nickname" changes whether you're from Melbourne, England or Sydney. But apparently the concept is quite alien to Rsag. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181