The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Adam Reynolds turned to video tapes of Mitchell Pearce before making his NRL debut

Rsag85

Rsag85

I said it before and I will say it again pi$$ off 
MrChook

MrChook

Stop making up bullshit and you would've been left alone. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Stop trolling into other threads and it's not bullshit. 
Morkel

Morkel

Take it up with Sonic. 
MrChook

MrChook

Its not trolling Saggster when I'm merely responding to your rubbish. In fact one could argue it's you that's trolling in this thread - making thinks up in order to get a reaction. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

It's not rubbish you troll. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

You haven't provided any actual evidence that Reynolds' has studied Cronk as much as Pearce. Once you prove this, you will be taken seriously. 
MrChook

MrChook

Hang on, lets not get ahead of ourselves. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

In this thread**** 
buzz07

buzz07

Russell must be pretty pissed that he wasn't watching his movies instead of spending all his time watching Pearce highlights. 
buzz07

buzz07

On a serious note I wonder who's videos Sutton studies? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Braith's. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Daniel Mortimer ;) 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Gun thread.

No sarcasm intended. 
Bunnies

Bunnies

My mate dated him says hes the stupidest bloke she's met! 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

So he dumped her as well as Lewis. 
knitey

knitey

:lol::lol::lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

does you mate use these forums under the name Lewis06? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Mark Philippoussis'. 
alchemist

alchemist

the boy definitely had some highlights ;) 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Links plz 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

In his hair? 
southsport

southsport

Can some of you blokes please start taking your medication again??? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Sure.
Just give me a few minutes to decide whether I should visit Manly, Cronulla or Penrith to get my drugs...or if I should just ring Gids. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168