The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Adam Reynolds turned to video tapes of Mitchell Pearce before making his NRL debut

MrChook

MrChook

I know, there are only two possible outcomes:

1. Saggy is pulling crap out of his arse once again, or
2. He provides evidence which would then prove that Reynolds is a dirty stinking liar when he said he was watching Pearce during his injury time when in fact it was Cronk he was watching. 
professional

professional

Well, more that he was watching a variety of halfbacks but he watched Cronk the most.

Even if he did watch Cronk more it is hillarious because:

1. He is trying to emulate Pearce
2. He thinks Pearce is a very good halfback
3. He thinks the criticism that Pearce is copping is unfair

:lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Peharps he isn't into huddling with other men as Cronk is and wants to be a footballer. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Adam Reynolds has always said that he has look up to Cronk.... It makes sense to study the best halfback in the game. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Isn't that Thurston even tho he has moved to 5/8 he is still best halfback 
professional

professional

That may be true but he also apparently looks up to Pearce and studies his game.

However, you said that he watches Cronk the most. Do you have a basis for that or is it just speculation in an attempt to deflect from the uncomfortable reality that Reynolds rates Pearce quite highly? 
professional

professional

:D This makes me happy. 
MrChook

MrChook

Has he? doesn't seem that way according to the article in the OP. Where has he said it saggy? Put up or shut up. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Thurston is a 5/8, so no he doesn't count anymore sorry. 
Rsag85

Rsag85

Reynolds has said it alot before last season that he study every halfback game when he was injured (mostly Cronk)

I know why this thread was made just to start up shit and for you guys to troll us Bunnies fans. 
MrChook

MrChook

Without proof you're talking out your arse. There is proof in this thread he has looked up to Pearce when he was injured, no mention of Cronk.
Once again, put up or shut up. 
professional

professional

I call bullshit. That last part is entirely of your own creation.

I remember him saying that he studied a lot of halfbacks but he always mentioned quite a few. The one interview I remember was him talking about studying Cronk, Thurston and Pearce. I don't ever recall him specifically mentioning one that he focused on or "mostly" watched. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

your just being silly we all know saggy does not talk out of his ass ;) 
professional

professional

[url=http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/house-of-the-rising-son-adam-reynolds/story-e6frexnr-1226404682126]Here and [url=http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/reynolds-reaps-the-benefits-of-doing-his-homework-20120715-224cc.html]here Both based on the same interview with him I presume. Watch a lot of the good ones.

Nothing specific about studying Cronk more than others. 
professional

professional

And why not? They've got you backed into a corner here. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

we should use Lewis06 powers for good. He hates Cronk as much as he hates Boyd :lol: 
knitey

knitey

How could anyone hate Darius.:love: 
professional

professional

I don't think Lewis hates Cronk. I think he feels the same way I do about him, which is that he is a very fine player but he has become quite overrated due to playing in very successful Melbourne and Queensland sides. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

we have another league stalker on the board.

Has Nady been giving you training? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I love his huddles quips :) 
MrChook

MrChook

Huddles Cronk. Certainly leading candidate for best nickname of the year. 
MadMike

MadMike

I also think a little overrated 
Rsag85

Rsag85

When he was pick in the all stars game and was going to be team mates with Cronk he said it. 
professional

professional

Link? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168