The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

what's happened to the Brisbane 2nd doc forum.

BigH

BigH

that should say div. Am I still a mod or have I been retransmitted to the twilight zone. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

so H I take it you had no warning of this bomb hitting either :( 
harrofam

harrofam

The mods and admin knew the site was sold but had no idea as to what devastation would follow. 
donny07

donny07

bring back second div forum 
harrofam

harrofam

mate I just can't believe that 2nd doc has been dumped by the forum.it's one of the most popular forums on rleague. 
donny07

donny07

i agree h 
Gene

Gene

No 2nd div forum I will not be returning. Let me know if it comes back H. 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

Well this leaves nothing to talk about really, I'm out of here.... 
donny07

donny07

yep same boys nothing on here 
harrofam

harrofam

Donny....I let you know through FB what I am doing in regards to setting something up for us hordes of 2nd divvers. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168