The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

up the mighty BLUES!!!

nasals

nasals

It looked like NSW were holding QLD down too long in the first half and got away with it.
A few soft penalties and decisions went NSW way as well as the Gallen brain explosion.
Most of all the playing surface was dreadful and seemed to suit NSW better than QLD. 
buckmajor

buckmajor

Rejoice NSW..yes Rejoice!

@nasals - lol the Gallen incident is not going to make up for Brent Tate's UFC punch on Bird in 2012(get real mate!).

Good game for NSW. The calls were 50/50....I won't forget 2012 in game-1 stinkin video ref still haunting me...now the never ending debate continues lol.

I believe NSW is going to end the drought at Suncorp and add the salt on the wound. Don't worry QLD you've only tasted a scratch of defeat. Until you lose 7yrs in a row then you can level to my comment.

Finally I get to smile winning game-1...I can't believe it, that's never happened before :P
I will make the most of it now just in case the scorpion's tail comes back to stings my buttocks lol.

UP THE BLUES!! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181