donny07

i am lost where has everything gone 
View all 81 comments
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

oh my dear Les :lol: 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

Have pity Saint. I am awaiting approval over there.
or
They're waiting to give their approval over there. :-) 
saints

saints

Say you know me ... :) 
saints

saints

What does PRO mean - against my name ?

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

they have to verify the email they only allow ISP emails not free emails accts. Mine was activated this morning 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

Oh dear Saints. Pro 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Jack maybe your a professional or is it the other pro lol 
saints

saints

M79 - what ???? 
saints

saints

when you put the cursor on your name it comes up. 
saints

saints

now its on yours too 
OnceWasLes

OnceWasLes

Hope to catch you all over there. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Can't see you lasting too long there Lesley.......the LU gang hold a special place for souths fans. LOL 
nadyone

nadyone

Everything has changed. I don't like change!!! 
knitey

knitey

Ooooh....Nadys yellow ute.......the Brett mobile 
Sydney.Raider

Sydney.Raider

What happened? Did we all have to make new accounts or just me? 
Sydney.Raider

Sydney.Raider

Absolutely gutted our old forum is gone. Genuinely hurt. 
Stewandfryit

Stewandfryit

Very different that's for sure. 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

This is probably the worst forum format imaginable. Unbelievably bad. How could they get it so wrong. Farewell rleague. 
Sydney.Raider

Sydney.Raider

Goodbye friends. Hope to see some of you at LU !! 
alchemist

alchemist

the new format reads like a blog and not a forum... 
Sydney.Raider

Sydney.Raider

Email address needs to be the email provided from internet service provider? 
kit

kit

Why change from an easy to navigate, well laid out forum to this ? Where are all the functions, like quoting, edit post, add images and smilies etc ? This new place looks very bleak. If it isn't changed back I may also head over to LU. You probably should have asked us first. 
harr

harr

you really fucked these forums up mate, like unbelievably... 
professional

professional

@Sydney.Raider It just needs to be an email that isn't free (like gmail, yahoo, hotmail). So you could use the one from your internet provider, a school one, a university one, a work one etc

I think it is meant to prevent trolls and spamming on LU - although that hasn't actually worked at all 
silverygibbon

silverygibbon

Sold out to a gambling website. How sad.

PATHETIC new layout. Poor presentation, usability and navigation.
They've changed my user name because 'We're sorry if your username has changed, we had to merge a lot of databases together so not everybody could keep their original username'. Obviously 10 odd years here means SFA.

Had some great discussions/arguments (especially with Naddy the Brett Stewart apologist - he'll never be as good as Billy ;) ), and will miss a lot of you. But will not be back. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I'm over at LU for now...this place has gone to the dogs...so to speak 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168