The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

rleague.com users - comments, feedback and more info

harr

harr

hahah im the only one vicelife replies too, I think he wants to hook up with me.. Please Luc stop vicelife from harrassing me he scares me. 
harr

harr

And here's some feedback Luc. I dont want to see the $ section above my avatar. Its not what I signed up for, atleast take it away and put it in the profile section or something 
knitey

knitey

@H...I agree...rleague site....not a betting parlour...this site is for talking footy, having fun and bagging tools.....of which have been in plentiful suppl of late. 
harr

harr

Yeah, the way I think about it is the punters paradise stooges love their website, and thats fine because it may work for their gambling/horseracing interests, but this is a different market and you cant give us the same product as it does not work and this market doesnt want it. 
Morkel

Morkel

Absolutely baffles me that this feed section was not rolled out alongside the current (ex-current) Forum layout. Presented as a 'new feature', especially with the positive things like the new Live Scores stuff, would have been a massive positive. Slow merging of the Forum + Feed, best of both worlds, everybody's happy. 
Morkel

Morkel

But no. "If ya don't like it well you're not the sort of impulsive punter that'll make us money, so fark off". But too gutless to say so. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

WHere is Sacky lately? 
Morkel

Morkel

Haven't seen him in a while. Saw a post from him on LU the other day. I think he's in mourning. Which means I am now too. 
knitey

knitey

Nady....come home...Brett misses you 
knitey

knitey

@harr...harr
hahah im the only one vicelife replies too, I think he wants to hook up with me.. Please Luc stop vicelife from harrassing me he scares me.

No he picks on the disabled as well.....got Andrew banned. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

is he related to Lewis06? 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Hi Marcus1979, you'll be pleased to know that we'll be re-including the 'quote' feature on posts however the ETA is 2 weeks. We want to make sure you can quote multiple times and the feature is well tested across all browsers.

@Luc .......updates like this will go a long way to getting posters back on side. Don't disappear again like you did after your first post. Keep communicating......we're not a bad bunch once you get to know us.
('cept for AnnaV ,,,,,what a b&tch she is. :D ) 
MrFourex

MrFourex

@Knitey......don't give Andrew a free pass because of his head injury. He knows what he's saying and IMO, he crossed the line. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Now Now MrFourex, don't give someone a false sense of belief. LOL 
Luc

Luc pro

Hey harr, I noticed you asked that the $ be removed from the header while you are logged in. You may not realise but this is not betting related. We are NOT a betting company. We have a tipping system found here which allows you to buy or sell NRL tips. http://rleague.com/tips/ 
Luc

Luc pro

Eventually we'll have free competitions which you will win cash prizes based on the performance of your tipping winning teams. This cash is deposited into your rleague.com account and then you can withdraw your funds to any nominated Australian bank account/PayPal account. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I like tipping comps may not be good at them but always try em out haha 
annav3

annav3

Luc, where do I find team lists these days? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Where did you used to get them from Anna? I remember you were our team list lady haha 
annav3

annav3

@luc please disregard I found it in Fixtures above. I like it, very well presentable. Marcus did you ever look at the rest of the rleague website beyond the forums? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

sometimes the news on the main page had interesting featurettes :) 
kit

kit

I just clicked on the Dragons vs Tigers thread on the right there expecting some chat about the game but it opened a betting page. So this isn't a betting site eh, nothing to do with betting, no betting around here. Pfft. 
harr

harr

@Luc.. then that leads to buying and selling tips with the site making profits, then leads to the third party gambling? Its ok to say 
harr

harr

@vicey I dont even know him but I thought it was funny that forum rule was put in place by something as lame and nonthretening as saying he would smash him over the internet when other terms aren't being enforced. hey like this one
'We reserve the right to remove any posts it deems to be inappropriate. Anyone in breach of these rules may risk having their account suspended...
7. Contains a link to any other website address of, or promotes the services of, a competitor of The Website'
3/4 of the people left are guilty of that one, better ban them. 
annav3

annav3

Luc, you need controls around banning posters and their ability to create new accounts. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181