The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Who's still onboard ?

knitey

knitey

I'm too old for all this swapping sites, I liked the people who posted on here, even if we did fight at times, I hope that most will return and that the owners know what they are doing. 
View all 79 comments
popeye

popeye

betting is the scourge of Rugby League . . . interesting enough 
knitey

knitey

Hi Popeye...look what they've done. 
popeye

popeye

What does it matter M'Lady, you and I have laughed at death in the face, this is a walk in the park 
knitey

knitey

Yes I know, but I miss a lot of the people....they've all gone. 
popeye

popeye

They'll be back, they just need to wash the dummy and pop it back in. This site now is akin to all the new fangled apps us oldies have to navigate . . . the new breed here won't understand what the fuss is about. You've been a naughty girl, you should follow my lead and be more understanding 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

I call BS. If this is the forum of the future then the internet is doomed. 
knitey

knitey

Me naughty......hehehe.......I didn't like it there anyway. 
popeye

popeye

It's ok to navigate while it remains penny ante but will have to be formatted when they realise a League forum is more than just child's play. When you get sick of feeling used pop into Redneck Redfaces and stop me talking to myself 
knitey

knitey

I'll do that.......I got in again....different name though. 
popeye

popeye

I never doubted you my dear . . . is there a provision for editing here, can I swear, where are the mods I can insult, do I get the usual warnings. Give me a wink and a nod in the other place, sure you'll find a way 
knitey

knitey

No editing, all us mods got sacked, they get cross if you swear at them, they area bit precious about their new format and don't take kindly to insults......some of them pretend to be posters, but are really dumb and easy pickings. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Still here Popeye. LOL 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I miss Wata don't you MS :( 
popeye

popeye

Just tell them to get f**ked and come to LU, maybe you all can transform the joint 
Doyen

Doyen

What was the reason for the sudden shutdown & change of format?I thought the previous was great.
I don't get it.Could somebody from the heirarchy please explain!?Or anyone for that matter. 
Doyen

Doyen

I was admonished the other day for using the word that begins with "SH"----Jesus was known to use that fine word!!
But ME;Doyen,gets blocked from using it!!
If it was good enough for JC it should be OK for me----I protest!!!! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Look how often Sonic allowed to let that slide before. Even tho we used to fight with sonic on occasions he was lenient :) 
PxA

PxA

I think everyone agrees we don't like the current format but if you want to make it work why not start a topic and start discussing RL matters other than this site sucks. 
popeye

popeye

I reckon Sonic calls himself Bunniesman on LU 
ratz_man

ratz_man

What makes you say that P&A, affraid you will lose your job on here huh? 
harr

harr

go to the broncos forum PxA.. that threads going really nicely, so much discussion. The fact that its bad has driven people away 
Doyen

Doyen

I'm lost with it & really don't feel motivated to try & untangle it all.
It's all over the shop to me----like all the pieces from the the previous were put in a box,shaken up,then tossed around the place & then left for us poor buggers to try & decipher!!

PxA

PxA

@ratz_man I have a job on here??? When do I get paid? LOL Look I agree with people's criticism of this forum it's pretty poor since the changeover but I also think you need to make a start making threads and discussing RL topics.

@harr thanks for the invite to the Broncos forum but at this stage I'm more interested in the genral NRL forum and the game forums. 
madmatt2146

madmatt2146

My god i leave for 2 weeks and come back to see this S h i t

pods

pods

I gotta admit... fk'n hate the layout. It is not inviting at all for some reason. 
Nate

Nate

Gamblore strikes again......looks like another generic sports social media app with betting sponsors circling like a bunch of vultures....whats next advertisement pop-ups telling me to watch that talent-less troll niki manaj on idol.........

I do like the spell check feature though :p 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181