The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Team naming and tips

Sludge2

Sludge2

The teams that play on Monday haven't even had time to assess their injuries. While it is the club's prerogative to name the team as they want to, it is annoying naming players they know are no chance of playing. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I guess its to give them a chance to prove their fitness. 
Sludge2

Sludge2

Yeah, absolutely no problem if they are even 1% chance 
MrChook

MrChook

I recall the 1 hour before kickoff rule coming in over an incident which involved Hindmarsh. My memory is a bit vague on the incident but it might have been against the Dragons and Hindy was under some sort of injury cloud and wasn't named as playing but when the teams ran out he was in the side. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I am sure it was in before that. I thought it was in as far back as 2003 or so. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Mark Gasnier made his first grade debut after playing lower grades. (I think that was the case) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

xxvicelifexx are you a dragons fan? 
Sludge2

Sludge2

Could be in for a big win this weekend unfortunately vice 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

the poor sharkies don't have best record at Brookvale 
Luc

Luc pro

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Do you ever punt on your own team tho? Even if I did punt could not do it on dragons fixtures as I always want us to win no matter how realistic is was lol 
Sludge2

Sludge2

Sharks are 6 from 37 at Brookie! 
MrChook

MrChook

Sigh. Back to punting discussion. outta here guys. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

talk about souths that will get chooky interested lol 
Sludge2

Sludge2

Chooks by plenty! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

he hates souths he wants a excuse to bag em lol He is a roosters fan ;) 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168