The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rleague cup

sexysteve

sexysteve

Well, I won't be bothering with the grand final now, I had spent a fair bit of my free time writing the match report, too.

Not much point given that most of the participants have left. Also consider it a form of protest against the shitty changes, as I will be joining the exodus.

Au Revoir. 
View all 36 comments
Goodsy

Goodsy

Out of curiosity I mosied on over to Punters Paradise forum to see what the future holds for us. From what I could gather I am not holding my breath for a return to what we know and love about RLeague forum.. looking more and more like I will end up at LU at this rate... 
Goodsy

Goodsy

@Marcus1979, where is that thread on LU ? Just want to make sure I am looking at the right website.. 
knitey

knitey

@Goodsy in the "Firkin Fun Bar" thread. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

@Knitey - I didn't know anything about Chewie's place. Got an address?

@Marcus - I've been on LU for as long as I was on here, just under a different name and I rarely posted. If there is a thread on there where all our guys are posting I'll check it out. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Firkin Fun Bar sub Forum :) 
knitey

knitey

@TSQ www.nrlnews.com/forum 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

We're like a bunch of boat people over there waiting to be processed on Xmas island 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

even the locals are popping their heads in and making such comments ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Thanks @knitey.
I'll check it out. Anyone else from here on there? 
knitey

knitey

Yes TSQ a couple of familiar faces......and a couple more to come. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

I notice you're a "global moderator" on that site already knitey. You must be pleased. :P 
knitey

knitey

Yeah...funny that. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

all she did was sign up and it was given. Maybe it was like a door prize lol 
knitey

knitey

Boobie..(.)(.).....prize more likely. 
professional

professional

Wow, nrlnew.com looks like a ghost town. A bunch of posts in early 2012 and none since. 
knitey

knitey

It's ok...you obviously didn't look real close.......better than cricsim. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

LOL.....It's snoozeville. 
knitey

knitey

Lol...its fine...no qlders 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Maybe we should all jump over there and liven it up.
Help Chewie out a bit. 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

Crap...no GF......I bet Ricky I would run down East Street naked if we lost..... 
xcade

xcade

Whats with the change? No GF, I was looking forward to being a premiership winner in the inaugural Barbarians squad. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Good thing it's not happening then xcde - you were going to lose anyway. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Those cricsim chaps are quite friendly ......I've been inundated with welcomes and well wishes since I've started posting.

It's nice to be appreciated. LOL 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Give 'em time.

@nick_wood yeah just registered over there. Lets see if we can get a bit of a crew over there could be ok. Very similar format to the old rleague. 
saints

saints

Another one seems OK - http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/ 
MrFourex

MrFourex

broncoshq.com/forum 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181