The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Old Rleague members to LU?

Sydney.Raider

Sydney.Raider

Worth it? 
knitey

knitey

read the message board at the bottom of the team tips on the tipping site. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

may as well..if ya cant beat 'em join 'em 
harrofam

harrofam

lu sucks more than this. look elsewhere. 
alchemist

alchemist

i am happy to hear suggestions 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

the worst part of this was we missed out on TSQ reflections from the parra game other night :( 
alchemist

alchemist

and here i was thinking it was TSQ that crashed the site in retaliation for the Eels capitulation vs the Roosters 
harrofam

harrofam

about a dozen of us so far have joined another one. small but the owner wants it to grow. 
alchemist

alchemist

link? name? 
quocken

quocken

they have a 2nd div section harro??

HarrySack

HarrySack

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/index.php 
harrofam

harrofam

http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/ 
harrofam

harrofam

quocken they will have. I hope to have it up and running by late Friday. 
harrofam

harrofam

spread the 2nd div word quocken please. 
quocken

quocken

no problems mate will do

BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

Good news. 
harrofam

harrofam

kiwis come to our rescue.now that's ANZAC spirit. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

http://www.cricsim.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

I'm a fan of this place.. 
Andato

Andato

Yeah not a bad place for some rugby dicussion 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

just joined :) 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Well looks like that's the end of my forum life - 7 good years. Where was the warning? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181