The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Goodbye farewell and amen.

harrofam

harrofam

I have had the best of times on this forum over what has for me been 1 month short of 6 years. Had a lot of good football discussion met plenty of good people both online and in real life when we have met up usually at the footy. This however will be my last post on here unless a miracle occurs and everything on the forum goes back to normal.Once again thanks for a great almost 6 years guys .....been nice knowing you. Cheers H 
View all 58 comments
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

@Marcus - the Ingleburn store. They have never, EVER gotten my order right the first time.

@Bandwagon - I actually don't get KFC much anymore. I used to have it way too often though. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

@ TS I'd stab the bloke too, by having the temerity to serve you he is partaking in the premature ending of your life, so he f@rkin deserves it right through the heart. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

The heart?
I was thinking right in the groin. I'm totally badass that way. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

tonight just proves no TSQ no forum he makes the place as it is :) 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Where's the movie and tv thread?? Watched s couple of movies yesterday and of course the final Walking Dead 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

that was in social forum which has been destroyed :( 
MrChook

MrChook

Admins? We'd like a Social Forum please 
RoyDrage

RoyDrage

always count your chicken before you leave the store! 
woodies

woodies

Goodbye all. Great bit of fun on the old forum. Wish you all the best.
Go Knights!
and Scotland will thrash the Kangaroos at the next World Cup. 
knitey

knitey

@Woodies...and where do you think you are off to?
Check your profile page. 
Eels

Eels

I am out as well. The new layout doesn't facilitate for discussion. Where's the quote function? Where's all the topics? Where's the live feed discussions? It was a good 3 years. Thanks for all the discussion fellas. Bye. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Has there been any replies from the new owners re the design?
Rleague.com has been turned into twitter. LOLZ 
bandwagon

bandwagon

See the whinge thread 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@Bandwagon which one? lol 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Yeah some of them go missing as well. I created a thread saying who knows how to create a forum and that I would bankroll it......that disappeared.
Remember this? http://archive.is/1UtnE :-( 
knitey

knitey

@Lewis06......don't be a snob......come and visit 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Where? 
Lewis06

Lewis06

The more you look at this site the more you realize how f-ed it is now. Why buy something then destroy it? 
craigcooper

craigcooper

According to the new owners, the site was already dying Lewis. Maybe they are trying to put it out of it's misery quickly. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@craigcooper Mission accomplished and it has only taken what 3 days lol 
craigcooper

craigcooper

Yeah mate. Sad, as this was such a good site, with great people. Was always a lot of fun. 
sydgeoff

sydgeoff

I hate this new forum...what is going on!!!No social bar...so hard to get into...bring back the old site...I loved the old forums 
MrChook

MrChook

@sydgeoff Good to hear from you mate. You gonna hang around on here? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181