The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Did anybody else get an email from Punters paradise today.

harrofam

harrofam

The title of the thread says it all really. 
BRBull

BRBull

Yep. Where is the old forum? 
nadyone

nadyone

Yeah, pretty self explanatory. Except the major overhaul they gave the forum. 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

Sent a "Contact us" request stating that the new forum format sucks, got the following in reply

Hi Beery,

I'm very sorry you aren't impressed with the format. We're taking on all sorts of positive feedback where possible and we'll let you know the moment some more updates are online.

Thanks again for baring with us.

Kind regards,

SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Overhaul? I wish it was that simple. This is just taking the piss. Is it an Aprils Fool joke gone wrong? 
nodd

nodd

The email said they wanted "positive feedback".

My mum told me- "If you can't say something nice, say nothing".

I've said nothing. 
harrofam

harrofam

at least you got an answer.I m still waiting. 
saints

saints

I got the email. But - having worked in Management Review and Law for many years I know the first Rule - always see what your customers/clients want/need BEFORE making wholesale changes. 
tricolours

tricolours

What did it say? and what is happening?

Luc

Luc pro

Hey all, we are the new owners of rleague.com. Don't be mistaken, we're not a betting company, we just work in horse racing where a 'punter' is a fan. Naturally betting is a part of most sports these days but you haven't been sold out to Tom Waterhouse or anything. We're a bunch of software developers and we've got big plans for rleague.com. Take a look at the 'live scores' section above and you'll see some serious improvements from the previous website.

In terms of the forum. We're working on doing some additional updates but right now we're just tied up improving stability reliability of the forum. 
knitey

knitey

Live scores a great Luc......but it's the forum that everyone loved, we were like a large family, and at the moment there is a lot of hurt out there. 
harrofam

harrofam

it's like 6 years of my life has gone in one cruel blow. 
DiehardRabbit

DiehardRabbit

Agree with Knitey and Harrofam. Try to restore some of the elements of the old forum please!!!!!

SaintAnger

SaintAnger

Good to hear some feedback. Hopefully the forums are rectified soon. 
harr

harr

hey rr punters paradise , why is there a $$ section above our avatars. Maybe for gambling purposes... what a joke 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I'm in agreement with Knitey and diehard. Having back the forum in which we all know and love would really give this face lift something. I can see how having this new looking Rleague is a go forward for the page. Is there a way to click the forum icon up the top and be taken to a "traditional looking" forum rather than a layout which is more of a post column rather than a forum. Keep the new but bring back some of the old. You'd seem to settle and retain the crowd, which could then benefit the other part of the site. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181