The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Change

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Good evening everyone. It's all new to all of us. I'm scratching my head and am wondering what is what also. I ask that you all must remember that a layout can be different but it's the forums members that make it what it is. Let's just all sit back, get a feel of this and continue on posting through your favorite sections. I brought a new pair of shoes which looked different to my old pair, they were so uncomfortable and at first now there my favorite pair.

Just keep posting like normal and let's see if it grows on us. 
View all 51 comments
HarrySack

HarrySack

I'll stick my head in every now and then but it really doesn't feel like a forum anymore. Feels more like facebook or twitter. Bullring's gone, a large chunk of the social forum section appears to be gone....etc etc. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

translation sacky all the great threads :( 
harrofam

harrofam

quocken check your spam box just in case it could be there. 
quocken

quocken

ok cheers will do 
brownpad

brownpad

just adding that broncoshq.com and cowboysstampeed.com have similar set up to old forum 
harrofam

harrofam

Write something... interesting!Why not join H at his new forum discussing the Brisbane 2ND Division http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/brisbane-rl-f20/ 
quocken

quocken

Hahaha H that seems interesting indead 
harrofam

harrofam

when are you gonna start posting quocken. 
nodd

nodd

G'day H. Just registered. Well done. 
brownpad

brownpad

Leaguelover has registered as well 
MrFourex

MrFourex

"annav3
Does this mean my favourite posters Lewis 06 and fourex are gone ?"

Hi Anna .......surprised you're still here. Thought you would have had a massive tanty and thrown yourself onto your pillow by now.

;-) 
harrofam

harrofam

thanks nodd and .like I have told others I have put to much into the 2nd div forum to just let it finish like this.posters are coming over thick and fast. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Alchemist and Wata took one look at the place and left :( 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Wata's just pissed that he's no longer a moderator.
Whiny little b*tch!

I suppose Les is probably gone too?

*I was just told I wasn't allowed to post the word 'bit*h'. F**k this new forum!* 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

geeze the last forum did auto-censor. TS the other site has a thread you will love LOL@50uff$ its up to its 7th version of the thread ;) 
MrFourex

MrFourex

@nick wood

"Wata's just pissed that he's no longer a moderator."

It does appear that the old mods are the ones most upset and or make the more eye gouging comments towards the new owners. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Macarthur Saints has been trying to convice those left to stick it out ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

@Marcus - yeah, I've read all those threads. Was pretty funny at the start, but it's gotten a bit boring now....especially since Souths are actually a good team now.

@Fourex - Wonder how Sonic's taking his demotion. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Wow, this place is slow as f**k.
Just took about a minute for my last post to come up after hitting the button.
Hope that doesn't last. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I know imagine how long the next Ben Roberts/Chris Sandow rant will take after parramatta next play if it takes this long on a quiet night lol 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

There is not enough bandwidth in the world for that! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

when we had not seen you for a few days thought you may of been arrested for murdering Ben Roberts after mondays performance lol 
harrofam

harrofam

eye gouging comments.mrfourex,Why I don't know what you mean.Also Sonics forum was the best by a gazillion miles. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I came so close Marcus....but I was stopped by Sandow who had his mates and guns. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@Harrofam we may of fought with Sonic at times on league matters but he did have a forum in a layout we liked

@TSQ (I will still call you TSQ when referencing you hope thats ok) Gotta watch out for Sandows gun bearing mates ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Call me whatever you want. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181