The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Andrew voss v ray hadlee

Silverelvis69

Silverelvis69

Bring vossy back- hadlee is hopeless for the tv and should stik to radio.

cant stand watching the game he commentates!!

anyone understand the politics between these two and why vossy was on the outer with ch9?!

and what is the deal with ch9.
waterhouse, karl stefanovic, williams hadlee.

I hate it. 
View all 96 comments
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

LOLZ - the real world? I'm afraid he doesn't really have one. In fact, he gets off on being abused..rocks his socks if you know what I mean ;). 
zepha75

zepha75

My Mother and me look like Greeks, Lebanese, Italians but years ago when pauline hanson was going to run for office and succeeded for one nation, my Mother and a few other family members voted for her. My Mother still believes she was hard done bye!

This Woman (my Mother) has no idea about politics and even family. You don't go on a holiday when your son is on life support in a Coma. That's what voters for one nation does :lol:. Bob Katter isn't much better, as he wants to lower taxes for elite rubgy league, Rubgy Union, AFL, Soccer and Cricket players and if that's not the dumbest f***ing thing I've heard in my 38 years above ground, well it's damn close. Queenslanders if they're not about 20 years behind the rest of the Country, it's damn close. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

That would explain a lot of things about Harry. I think its time you gave him another spray Andrew. 
SeverancePop

SeverancePop

Homophobia isn't offensive it's just annoying. You're not scared your just an arsehole. I would like to see anyone call Ian Roberts a ******* to his face 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Can you stop PM'ing me to meet for a coffee. 
Morkel

Morkel

Haha. Watch out for roofies. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:lol: @ troll06 
MrFourex

MrFourex

You're really messed up...... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

at sackys cafe? 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Yes and I invited Andrew. :D 
Morkel

Morkel

i woke up with her tongue in my ear. Scariest thing ever but I guess Stockholme set in and I've loved her ever since. 
zepha75

zepha75

I probably am mate. However, I'm very fortunate to still be alive. In the Coma, I was told months later the guy who had the same sought of injury as me and also, the same lung infection in the Coma. He sadly passed away, even though he was about 8 years younger than myself. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Andrew don't bother explaining yourself to Mr Trollx, he could care less about your injuries.
Some people take life for granted and no doubt he is one of them.
Good to see you made it. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Lewis' most positive post ever.

Has he turned a corner? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

It was a pickup line. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Ah, How sad, looks like you have found a "theme", much like Doyens lewie the fly you are running with sexual innuendos. *facepalm*

Clearly a sign you have nothing. But I guess if you have nothing, what are you left to do but create a theme in your mind and run with it. Hold on to it for dear life, it will be your only deflection and face saver when you get pWned every time you dare to stick your head out from the shadows. :lol:

At least (for now) I am giving you the attention you desire and crave. Think of yourself as being lucky. Punk. LOLZ 
zepha75

zepha75

Are you Gay Lewis06? My Niece is a Lesbian copper, and she has a f***ing 6 pack...Jesus! *facepalm*I had one years ago, now though it's more like a half keg :D 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

:lol: Even Andrew can pick the signs. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

:lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Yeah well.....shit happens, so you'll get no pass from me if you continue to insist on posting nonsensical jibes towards QLD

Just sayin'..... :thumbs:

(maybe getting your Mother to proof read your rants for you might help......? ) 
zepha75

zepha75

I have my own home and my Mother wouldn't give a sh*t what I write. She didn't give a f**k when I was in a Coma for 3 weeks :D

Anyway, Queenslanders don't need and jibes because 50% of them are f***ing idiots anyway, more so than anyone other states. I'm f***ing seriously about that. Why did the best 4 Qlds players lives in another state? 3 in Victoria and one in NSW. I just proved my point :lol: 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Mother knows best..... 
zepha75

zepha75

I bet your Mother still lays out your clothes in the morning :D 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Vossy very entertaining today as always 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Getting desperate now I see? Continually seeking support in your comments from others. :D

You have nothing fool. LOLZ

Tell me about your identity crisis, I really want to help you there. :popcorn: 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181