Dogzmafia

Dogzmafia

Who is the player AC ??? 
alchemist

alchemist

not saying yet ;-) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

any truth to rumors that other clubs are after Hodkinson? 
annav3

annav3

only rumours I have heard are about Pritchard and tolman. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I guess there are always rumors going about. I remember DS was posting rumors about Soward going to UK last year haha 
alchemist

alchemist

there was talk earlier in the year about Hodkinson to the Dragons but nothing of late 
annav3

annav3

Jamie Soward is desperate to get a new deal with the the St George Illawarra Dragons and is even willing to play fullback if needs be while Gerard Beale is out injured to prove his versatility. 
novasaint

novasaint

If Beale is out I'm hoping Evander Cummins gets a trot against the Tigers next week.
I hate this new forum set up.
Where's D.S.? 
annav3

annav3

I am sure they are taking on the feedback. Just be patient. Dragons playing well last few weeks. It shows the team is supporting the coach 
novasaint

novasaint

I would have liked Price to be given a 3 year deal straight off the bat....Maybe now they will extend his tenure for 2 more years to give him the chance he deserves. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

@novasaint. Yeah, I'm still here. lol

Just remember I was saying that we are only a top Halfback, top 5/8 (hopefully Kyle) and top fullback away from being a very good side since last year. Today was our best performance this year. Fien is doing alright at halfback too. lol I think that Chase is looking strong this year, I am getting more confident about him being a long term center. We didn't have a bad player today.

Someone on Zero reckons that Brisbane are chasing Rein. I want us to keep Rein. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Our Forward pack is not the issue never has been we always have good forward depth :) 
christo1404

christo1404 pro

Cox is a long way from NRL as is Moses. Both good young talent but not ready to steer us around the park yet. Cox 2015. 
stevevw

stevevw

Ben barba just confirmed hes staying at the dogs Phil rothfield telegraph. 
NRLSUPPORTER

NRLSUPPORTER

it seems Eastwood and Tolman could be next which should be great news for Dogs fans 
stevevw

stevevw

tolman should be putting pen to paper later this week.

HarrySack

HarrySack

Interesting that with the stories of unrest within the playing group, Tolman suddenly gets a deal. I was under the impression he wasn't considered a priority earlier in the season. If certain people move on from the club, it would lend a lot of weight to "those" rumours 
stevevw

stevevw

with greenberg taking up a role with the rugby league i believe we will continue to be a strong club. im sure there will be someone who will come in just as innovative and keep the ball rolling. hasler is a big part of our future and the culture and image are already there now to continue. im sure there are others who were just as instrumental working behind the scenes one man doesn't make a club. he has probably left at the right time being that the club is on the right track. we have some problems on the field but that happens and we will turn the corner. we just have to show some unity and work through this tough time. good luck to Todd greenberg he deserves it, he has brought a breath of fresh air to the management of football and it will be good for the league to be in good hands. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181