The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 season crowd numbers

toyotaaccounts

toyotaaccounts

So this is really just really a compilation of home crowd figures only, not away crowds. Which makes the whole crowds thing seem a little incomplete. For example, looking at the Roosters figure of 35K seems pretty impressive, but does not count the fact that it was the predominantly Souths crowd that contributed to that. Souths away crowds have been better than their home crowds in recent seasons, and it's well known that some clubs are a better drawcard to venues than others 
knitey

knitey

Of course it's home crowds........do you really imagine anyone asks each patron to a game which club they are there to support.

Feel free to do your own away crowd figures, but how you will manage it is beyond comprehension. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

the bunnies wanted to gloat I think when it showed their away figures were higher than their enemies home crowds ;) 
knitey

knitey

God, some don't realise that there is a world outside the Burrow.:S 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I know the knights of the round table is where it is at :) 
andrewt

andrewt

You may not believe this but Monday nights crowd was a record for Souths home games against Cronulla eclipsing the 1973 record set at Redfern oval by just 37. 
knitey

knitey

Congrats to the Bunnies for that, I would have preferred to see that game at the SFS though, ANZ is so big that the place looked empty. 
toyotaaccounts

toyotaaccounts

This is what you call a proper and accurate crowd figure analysis.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2013.html 
Dogga

Dogga

Yuck and yuck, I shouldn't look at crowd numbers, just makes me annoyed 
knitey

knitey

Very nice is it too.

This is a forum, it's a "general" overview of crowds for the posters, if you don't like it, don't read it, instead of criticising others efforts, get off you fat fanny perpendicular, and do a bit yourself for the forum, until then......piss off.:8 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Well said Knighty :)

Don't take crap from anyone :( 
toyotaaccounts

toyotaaccounts

Ok.

People ....... do not believe such utter rubbish by this ignorant misinformed individual. If you want a proper and decent general overview of crowd figures, go to:

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2013.html

:8 
knitey

knitey

How are the figures misinformed?

They are the official figures.....it doesn't matter that you don't like me, you can't deny the accuracy.

You are a bitter little merkin, either put in and contribute, or nick off. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Geeze Knitey you really did upset some bunnies fans over off-season now they actively seek you out :lol: 
knitey

knitey

ha ha, I'm not worried about some twit who does nothing but criticise. 
MrChook

MrChook

Knitey's cutting in on my territory, need to lift my game. 
knitey

knitey

Yes you've been very quiet of late......the Bunnies are missing you......my shoulders are sore.....from carrying you.:lol: 
MrChook

MrChook

Saggy's behaving himself and I'm missing the Diva...man I hope she comes back soon, that was hilarious. 
knitey

knitey

I don't think she's been back since, I haven't seen any posts from her. 
knitey

knitey

Rd 3

Storm v Bulldogs..............

W/Tigers v Eels................

Titans v Sea Eagles..........

Roosters v Broncos.........

Sharks v Warriors...........

Panthers v Rabbitohs......

Raiders v Dragons.........

Knights v Cowboys....... 
slip

slip

Tigers v Eels would be capacity? 
knitey

knitey

Possibly, what is the capacity at Leichhardt? 
MrChook

MrChook

knitey

knitey

Ta Mr C.......I didn't think it was that big. 
MrChook

MrChook

The stands aren't huge but you can squeeze a lot of people onto the hill I suppose.

Record crowd is 22,877 - Tigers v Souths 25/07/2005. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181