The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

#NRLGF Online Sea Eagles vs Sydney Roosters live preview, score and mo

koigela

koigela

Trent Robinson has confirmed the aspect which will fancy the sphere in tonight's NRL Grand Final against the sea Eagles, with the top Coach creating 2 late changes as well as the come of 2 acquainted faces from injury. Boyd Cordner and Luke O'Donnell have each been confirmed as a region of Robinson's match-day squad once the injured-duo passed fitness tests yesterday to require their place within the seventeen. each representatives at nsw level, the inclusion of Cordner and O'Donnell has provided a lift to the aspect that last weekend overcame the newcastle Knights for an area within the decider.

Watch NRLGF Online: http://goo.gl/HMyB7

ANZ Stadium, Sydney
today, 9:15 pm
Manly-Warringah
Sea Eagles vs Sydney Roosters

Cordner can begin at lock, seeing Frank-Paul Nuuausala shift to the bench aboard O'Donnell, Dan Lord and Mitchell Aubusson. Young-guns patriarch Liu and Dylan crucifer drop out of the match-day seventeen. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168