The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

RD 5 v SHARKS SAT 6-4-13

bandwagon

bandwagon

That's his good game for the year then 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@annv3 at least your still above your other big rival :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

this shows how bad we are going if even parra can beat the sharks :( 
annav3

annav3

small consolation 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@annav3 you bet money on us for spoon right. Geeze that is looking good at moment for you. DUnno what smily to end this post in its a :) for you and a :( for me lol 
slip

slip

Good defensive effort from Parra, but I don't think they have the attack to worry the top sides. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@slip have they played a top side yet (Do we consider the roosters a top side I am not convinced yet) 
annav3

annav3

even Ben Roberts played well tonight :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@annav3 do you mean played well by NRL standards or played well compared to last Monday? 
annav3

annav3

for his standards :) 
slip

slip

Ben Roberts! lol Hey, is Roberts the game breaker? Brought on with 20 to go when Parra were leading by 6. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

will TSQ be happy or is there one of his usual suspects that can expect a tirade lol 
polisheel

polisheel

Ryan Morgan is not the same guy he was this time last year and I like this one HEAPS more! Hayne looked much more energetic today. Really happy that they won that game in particular for Tim Mannah....bit of a shame there weren't so many people there to watch it. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Happens when you pay good money only to see your team not show up.
But you are right Morgan had a good game, both in attack and defence, Tanginoa derserves a mention, played very well. 
polisheel

polisheel

I'll probably get some crap for this but here goes....I remember when Matt Parish was at The Entrance and picked mainly a young team of local juniors....he went with the thought process of 'they're gonna make some make some mistakes along the way(which they did) but they're the future of our club'.... he was damn right, stuck by them when they did make a few mistakes but they came good, and they won a lot...I hope we're going the same way with Ricky! 
polisheel

polisheel

and yeah, I liked the look of Kelepi. I totally understand fans not showing up when they serve up shite like last week but I hope there won't be too much of it. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Amen to that 
crow13

crow13

this site sucks 
crow

crow

the assholes took my name 
slip

slip

I could set up a discussion board on my website. Very user friendly. 
crow

crow

slip, why dont you leave your website so others can get to it. 
slip

slip

http://www.eels1976-1986.com/ Go to the discussion board on the homepage. Thanks 
Gifted

Gifted

anyone know whats going on with jacob loko?? is he injured or just dropped? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Tpee - Yes Unlucky for Central Crows I was at this game this team has done exceptionally well for boys who can't train on a regular basis due to...
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168