The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Would you sign Josh Dugan?

crow

crow

Paulo struggled big time, he looked completely lost at times. He should stay at lock, 5/8 is not his position. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

It's not so much that it isn't his position - it's more that he isn't used to the role and how it differs from lock.
Ideally, I'd keep him at lock or from the bench, but Stuart calls those shots. 
eelboy

eelboy

Me too..Id like him to put on a few kgs in muscle and play at 14 for Keating/and utility option ....as you say fullback wouldnt appear to be an option (barring injury), and I am not sure about him as five eight in the top grade........it will be a shame to see him go. 
MrChook

MrChook

I reckon he has. I saw a few pics from the Wyong v Wenty Magpies game and he does look bigger than when he played those NRL games...

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000mMIbVGQxQkc/s/550/WW170313004.jpg 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Seems to be having a bit of trouble keeping his eye on the ball though. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

isn't that a requirement for your first grade squad? 
MrChook

MrChook

:lol:

Wyong's Uaisele looks like he is practising his kissing!:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

did you guys win that match (I think your a Wyong fan at least :lol: ) 
MrChook

MrChook

No. We're 0 from 2 but I think a win isn't far away. We were ahead in the Wenty game for a lenthy period but couldn't hold on. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

So that is Uaisele.
I guess he couldn't get a run at a FG side anymore. I thought he was good enough to at least be a backup. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Apparently your forwards dominated ours, especially in the first half - doesn't bode well for the Eels if that's the case (no offence). 
MrChook

MrChook

None taken. I read that Pat O'Hanlon and Taulima Tautai were a handful all game for Wenty. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Been a while since either of those guys was considered a handful.
Can't see them playing FG again TBH.
Shame because POH was really a promising junior...he's just to damn skinny. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I wouldn't write him off just yet, he's only 22, at 6'6" and 102 Kgs he aint a midget, he could still fill his frame out a little yet. At that height to look like a genuine forward he would need another 5 or 6 kilo's. 
eelboy

eelboy

Not sure the extra weight is muscle......... 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

allflex - Would anyone know if the annual U/15 Brisbane Stingers v u/15 Brisbane Broncos Development Team is happening this year?
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181