alchemist

alchemist

Muhammad Ali fan, yes? 
alchemist

alchemist

i don't remember Hayne grabbing the ref's shirt 
slip

slip

I've heard the saying, but didn't know where from. 
MrChook

MrChook

I thought that was a Jack Gibson quote, just without the hot babe bit. 
alchemist

alchemist

Ali said it in the lead up to the 'Rumble in the Jungle'

slip

slip

I think you could be right, but who was Jack referring too? 
slip

slip

The way he carried on, you'd think he was a preacher. Hallelujah brother! 
MrChook

MrChook

Had to look it up...

[LIST]
[*]That guy is so quick, he can switch off the light and get into bed before the room is dark.
[LIST]
[*]Gibson making an assessment on fast winger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Ettingshausen Andrew Ettingshausen during his summary of a match on television.
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jack_Gibson

There are some great ones form Jack on there. 
slip

slip

Had to be ET. No way could it of been Sterlo. :P 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'm sure Thaiday was just trying to kill a bee that was on him or something.
Nice guy that Thaiday. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168