271 Hayne
231 Inglis
195 Beale
193 Taufua
164 Minichiello 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Not good enough Jarryd.

F**k that's a lot of kick metres by DCE!
Mullen too. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Don't suppose you've got ave. metres per run?
Inglis has more run metres, but I imagine he has had more runs overall than Hayne - considering Hayne was pretty quiet against the Dogs and we had little ball against the Tigers. 
woodies

woodies

Massive surprise. You sure you are not counting the sideways and backwards running also? Particularly when cornered in goal. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Why?
He is regularly near the top of that category. 
woodies

woodies

Jokes aside, it shows how unnoticed you can be when your team is not setting the world on fire. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Pretty much.
I guess it can be understandable. He does seem to jog up to the defensive line when returning kicks (it gives so many Eels supporters the shits). 
cpr_89

cpr_89

I think most people want to see the fullback run straight and hard back at the defensive line. It looks more impressive but it's usually better to look for the gaps (staggered defence). There were similar criticisms of Boyd when he was at the dragons even though he was a very effective kick returner. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Inglis 44 runs for 547m = 12.43m/run

Hayne 46 runs for 482m = 10.48m/run

Inglis 72 receives, 18 t/b, 5 l/b, 3 try/a, 1 lb/a, 1 try, 1 kick 53 k/m, 2 errors

Hayne 94 receives, 17 t/b, 0 l/b, 2 try/a, 4 lb/a, 3 tries, 4 kicks, 65 k/m, 4 errors

Haynes meters by round 171m, 158m, 153m Fairly consistent. 
crow

crow

I am surprised that Hayne has the most kick return meters as I havent seen him break a tackle yet 
slip

slip

No need to, he beats the tackle. :) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Thank you kindly.
Those are some awesome stats from Inglis.
The fact that Hayne has no linebreaks so far is a bit worrying...but he has 4 lb/a's and 3 tries though.
Funny that in a game where he was hobbling and many said he was disinterested Hayne still managed 158m. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

As opposed to Stewart,s stats for Manly in the first half tonight.

1 run 12m , 1 tackle , 1 error, 1 penalty conceded. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

he's got great positioning, though 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Hayne runs 158m and is lazy and disinterested, Stewart runs 12m and has great positioning.

That'd be my point I'd reckon. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

At least he didn't miss that tackle, I guess.
An average of 12m per run is excellent I must say. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181