The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 4: Parramatta vs Sydney @ SFS

bandwagon

bandwagon

They have hatched, Roosters would need to beat us by 30+ for the Dogs to finish the round ahead of us. 
zepha75

zepha75

crow

crow

I dont really care about who is coming back for them, they will probably lose Inu for a while as well, but the fact is they were minor premiers. 
zepha75

zepha75

Just don't get your panties in a knot :lol: 
slip

slip

6 hours. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

It's the only thing keeping me from jumping off the Harbour Bridge. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I need Hayne to score 100+ in Supercoach. 
slip

slip

I hope Parra win. Top 8!! :8 
crow

crow

dont wear panties, but if I did they would probably be from Victoria's Secret and too expensive to get knotted up!!!:yay: 
bandwagon

bandwagon

So do we.

Would go a long ways to winning. 
slip

slip

Late news: SBW is a b!tch. :P 
slip

slip

Down 22-0 at halftime. Not acceptable. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Eels of 2012 are back it seems :( 
slip

slip

Ricky Stuart was happy with everything except their execution. WTF. lol 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Low standards? 
slip

slip

He should be disappointed. There is no urgency in their play. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Does Ricky have a bad record against roosters since leaving Bondi? 
slip

slip

Disgraceful performance. Season over unless a repeat of 2009 which I doubt. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

It's only round 4. You guys are still above us on ladder and being more competitive in losses than we have :( 
slip

slip

50-0 and the Roosters didn't even find 2nd gear. Parra performance just doesn't make sense. I reckon this is one of the worst performances I've seen. 
raider

raider

Pretty sure this post writes itself :type: 
jeffwilson40

jeffwilson40

Another loooong assed season ahead. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Quite sure my response does too.

Although the the term Glass Houses mean anything to you? 
NJShady

NJShady

Well that was a close game. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

What was it close to?

A game? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181