Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Isn't that Hayne? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Yes. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

He does represent the whole parra team so it saves space for the printers :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

If they wanted to save space they could have put Sandow on there.
Take the photo at the same level and you would just get the top of his greasy head. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Nah, they'd borrow Tom Cruise's box. 
Hasler

Hasler

If you guys were missing Hayne, Mannah, Moi Moi and Maitua, I would be certain that we would score fifty plus. On the flip side you guys still seem nervous, just shows you how strong and scary a side we are when we are full strength. If we were full strength you guys wouldn't be talking yourselves up...I guarantee that you cowards are inwardly doing backflips at the prospect of playing us with this much cattle missing, keep talking cellar dwellars it'll make bursting your bubble Thursday night that much sweeter. 
slip

slip

This will be me at the game yelling at the Bulldogs

MrChook

MrChook

Official Eels squad:

[h=4]Eels[/h]1 Jarryd Hayne
2 Ken Sio
3 Ryan Morgan
4 Jacob Loko
5 Cheyse Blair
6 Joseph Paulo
7 Chris Sandow
8 Mitch Allgood
9 Matt Keating
10 Tim Mannah
11 Reni Maitua
12 Ben Smith
13 Matt Ryan

Interchange
14 Ben Roberts
15 Darcy Lussick
16 Fuifui Moimoi
17 Kelepi Tanginoa 
Hasler

Hasler

Now that's a footy team 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Cowards? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Roberts still on the bench and Paulo in the 6. Interesting....I wonder if they will actually start that way.

Good to see Kelepi get into the team. He's a monster and has been ripping it up in the lower grades. Can't wait to see how he goes. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

so is Hasler a real stereotype dogs fan wheras Annav3 and Alchemist are just the outliers? 
cpr_89

cpr_89

1 Jarryd Hayne
2 Ken Sio
3 Ryan Morgan
4 Jacob Loko
5 Cheyse Blair
6 Joseph Paulo
7 Chris Sandow
8 Mitch Allgood
9 Matt Keating
10 Tim Mannah
11 Reni Maitua
12 Ben Smith
13 Matt Ryan

Interchange
14 Ben Roberts
15 Darcy Lussick
16 Fuifui Moimoi
17 Kelepi Tanginoa 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Alchemist is a Dogs fan?

I never knew! :eek:

Although, now that you mention it he does remind me of that scummy janus bloke. 
MrChook

MrChook

[h=4]Bulldogs[/h]1 Steve Turner
2 Drury Low
3 Josh Morris
4 Krisnan Inu
5 Sam Perrett
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Kris Keating
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Michael Ennis (c)
10 Martin Taupau
11 Tony Williams
12 Josh Jackson
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Dene Halatau
15 Dale Finucane
16 David Klemmer
17 Tim Browne
19 Mitch Brown 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Thanks for the lineup wata.

Dogs' team been named yet?

edit: too fast for me. Thanks again. 
MrChook

MrChook

Oh I see, TSQ has me on ignore too.:tears: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Who else does and how do you know your on ignore? 
Hasler

Hasler

lol @ stereotype dogs fan..... It's "stereotypical" moron.....Note to self Marcus: Before attempting to make a pompous/judgmental statement you must first be semi-literate. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Loko went alright against a tank in Hurrell...but I'm guessing he will have a much harder time against a more fleet-footed player in Inu.

Once again, the Canterbury forward pack is pretty inexperienced but they are talented and should not be taken lightly.
Our big men really stood up against the Warriors. Hopefully it wasn't a one-off - same with Sandow and Roberts' form. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Kelepi Tanginoa is in.
Get ready to watch him carve up. He's the Eels best forwards prospect since Nathan Hindmarsh. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Looking forward to seeing Kelepi play. Looks like another Tony Williams 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

A 'note to self' would be a note to yourself dipshit...not to somebody else.
Maybe take your own advice before posting. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

we have to introduce the fresh blood to Saggy I have a feeling they would get along ;) 
MrChook

MrChook

I don't but there has to be some unhappy bunnies in their little warren. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181