The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Round 1: Eels v Warriors @ Parramatta

TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Wow...why so long?

I'll be there also. Received my season ticket in the mail on Monday. This will be my 8th straight year as a season ticket holder. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

So your membership coincided with parra less stellar seasons. Coincidence or jinx lol 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

My membership coincided with the time I could actually afford the tickets.
The less than stellar seasons were there before I got there....and will probably still be there when I'm long gone. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I know I was just teasin ya. It's always the way tho. Yet if you neglected to get tickets knowing your luck parra would have a undefeated season lol 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'm sure you're right.

But I'll never give them the satisfaction. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Will the squad be announced Tuesday as per normal? 
slip

slip

6 days to go. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

Parra to win in the last minute. The telegraph will run some story about Hayne making the supporters dare to dream and then they will lose the next 6 straight. 
slip

slip

I wonder if Parra will play attacking football or focus more on defence. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

If we look at Stuart's past it will be defence as his sides are not really offensive orientated teams. 
Nick22Bronco

Nick22Bronco

��Haha i thought offensive was attacking.. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Yep, sure will be.
I'm excited! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I should of proofread before posting as I missed a word :lol: 
polisheel

polisheel

I'm from Bateau Bay on the central coast but I live in Poland and run a couple of English schools here. Where is your family from?
P.S. Vodka is almost as cheap as water here ;-) 
eelboy

eelboy

Thats good to hear.... 
slip

slip

Both parents were born and raised in Australia, but my mother's side is English (convict) and fathers side Polish / Ukraine. His parents were from Europe. 
crow

crow

Why do we play the Warriors first game each year? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Seems that way doesn't it.
Two years ago we played them first round.
At least it's at home this time. 
slip

slip

Because the Warriors are choice bro. 
craigcooper

craigcooper

That's the one slip :) 
MrChook

MrChook

Official Warriors side to play Eels:

1 Kevin Locke
2 Glen Fisiiahi
3 Dane Nielsen
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Thomas Leuluai
7 Shuan Johnson
8 Sam Rapria
9 Elijah Taylor
10 Ben Matulino
11 Feleti Mateo
12 Simon Mannering (c)
13 Todd Lowrie
Interchange:
14 Ben Henry
15 Jacob Lillyman
16 Sebastine Ikahihifo
17 Pita Godinet
20 Steve Rapria
21 Charlie Gubb 
cpr_89

cpr_89

Team

1 Jarryd Hayne (c)
2 Ken Sio
3 Ryan Morgan
4 Jacob Loko
5 Cheyse Blair
6 Luke Kelly
7 Chris Sandow
8 Darcy Lussick
9 Matt Keating
10 Tim Mannah
11 Reni Maitua (c)
12 Ben Smith
13 Joseph Paulo
Interchange:
14 Ben Roberts
15 Fuifui Moimoi
16 Mitchell Allgood
17 Matt Ryan 
crow

crow

Surprised that Willie Tonga didnt get picked, otherwise pretty predictable selections 
rodw32

rodw32

Tonga is listed as injured 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - In my opinion, players listed above would be worthy of selection to come up against the Knights dominated NSW team. Good luck to all tea...
boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168