The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Ricky Stuart

slip

slip

Must sack half the team for next week's game!!! This isn't acceptable from a first grade team. The Storm would of put on a 100 tonight, and even Souths. (notice that dig at the Roosters, like they could put on 100!!!) lol 
bandwagon

bandwagon

We are four rounds in and have had these kinds of games in us for a few years now, no need to hit the panic button yet. 
slip

slip

I disagree. Parra are getting worse. Round 1 - on fire, Round 2 - decent effort, Round 3 - not good enough, Round 4 - horrid. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Pretty much sums it up, still not the end of the world mate, long season ahead and we have to improve from that rubbish 
annav3

annav3

I think you need a whole new forward pack. Your backs are worth big dollars, but they need decent forwards to do the hard yards. 
slip

slip

The entire team played ordinary. I don't think I have ever seen such a performance deliver a 50-0 loss. It's not as if Parra were making heaps of mistakes, they just seemed to be in cruise mode (not a big deal). Bloody weird!!! 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Mannah stood up, the rest were pretty poor. 
Eels

Eels

I predict the eels will end Stuart's career. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

On the positive, Morgans cover defence was pretty ****ing good, pity he was the only one 
woodies

woodies

Certainly ended any delusions of grandeur.
And everybody thought Kearney was the only problem, and Stuart was a silver bullet. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Not everybody.

But in Sticky's defence, he still has the side that Kearney put together. 
alchemist

alchemist

Stuart should be the coach at least until the end of next season

don't get me wrong, tonight's effort was very poor but as noted above, this is still Kearney's team player-wise... Sticky deserves the opportunity to work with the current players, bring through and develop the younger players at the club, and another off season to recruit 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181