The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Penrith Panthers set sights on Jarryd Hayne after missing out on Thurston

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

get your greedy little mits of him lil bastards.

I am a dragons fan but would hate to see hayne join another club 
slip

slip

Very disappointing if he did go. I would rip up my membership. 
knitey

knitey

Surely he wouldn't leave the Eels?

Which club is closer to Hillsong? 
chookdance

chookdance

there was more chance of thurston signing with the panthers than this happening 
slip

slip

You never know, unfortunately these days money is everything! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Why can't Penrith develop their own with all the juniors they have I mean they never had problems with player development when Lang was there? 
slip

slip

Why bother! These days clubs throw money around. Only the Broncos really focus on their juniors. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

you guys attempt to unfortunately as soon as a player shows any promise he is on a one way ticket to brookvale :lol: 
zepha75

zepha75

JT didn't do it for money! Yes, got a lot from the Cowboys but Panthers offered more. Hayne won't go! I reckon it's because of Ricky. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I hope he stays.
I have a feeling the Panthers will be able to offer more money though - which is scary.
It will all come down to whether Jarryd is enjoying his footy at Parra. He has mates here (Paulo, Mannah especially) and he seems to get along with Sticky.

Hopefully all the shit that Gould has put on him over the last couple of years will keep him here. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I must add though, if he starts doing dances and speeches like Ray Lewis then maybe he should f**k off. 
slip

slip

We haven't won a premiership since '86 and other clubs are going after our best players! FFS! 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Maybe Penrith should try and set their sights on Dugan instead.
After his recent exploits he may not see out his contract. 
zepha75

zepha75

Gus was a good Coach for the Blues, but now....I'm sick and tired of him!! :mad:

Please... PLEASE! I don't want to listen to him on Channel 9. Most fans of Footy don't like him, especially when he's commentating on Channel 9. 
eelboy

eelboy

I reckon if Hayne is purely after huge $$$$$ he'd go to another code....... 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Not anymore.
Plenty of money to be made in League now at the right club.
The Panthers can offer him over a million a season. I don't know if we can. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181