The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Have you cracked 100 Parra games in attendance!

slip

slip

I just went through all the games I attended 1996 - 2003 at Parra Stadium (only missed 1 game at Parramatta Stadium) and other venues and the figure would be around 130. Throw in recent games over the years and the early to mid 90's and I'm around 200! 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Think I'm sitting around the 75-80 mark at the minute.
Only been a season ticket holder since 2010 and attended a few games in 2009. 
professional

professional

Bandwagoner! 
slip

slip

My first Parra game I attended - Round 6, 1985. Panthers 24 defeated Eels 16 @ Penrith Park. But Parra didn't have Grothe, Kenny and Sterling. Kenny and Sterlo must of been still playing in England. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Wouldn't even be close. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Haha :P
Never.

Currently I'm 23 and before 2010, it wasn't a viable/affordable option for me to be a season ticket holder before then.
Just couldn't afford it.
Now that I can, I make full use of it. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I wonder how many TSQ has been to I mean he seems to go every week. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'll have to have a close look at it but I would easily be over 100.
Season ticket holder for 8 years (including this one) and only missed about 5 home games in all that time, so that's a fair few.
Throw in all the games I went to before then - I started attending regularly around 1999 when I turned 19. Went to a few before then but not many....probably about 10 games.

Throw in plenty of away games and Finals and I've chalked up a decent number (and still rising). 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

You would be the most dedicated eels fan despite the last 2-3 years you still turn up every week :) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Nah.
I only turn up to yell obscenities at them. 
annav3

annav3

I reckon I have been to more parra games than some parra fans :) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I reckon I've been to more Bulldog games than Bulldog fans. 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Never made it to Cumberland but my uncle started taking me to the St George v Parra games. almost was able to touch the queen at the opening game for the new Parra Stadium. Hence to say after a few years my uncle gave up as the eels just kept winning.
I would say atleast 80+ games at Parra and a few at Aussie & ANZ 1 at Suncorp.
Truly 1 of the best league grouds going around is Parra Stadium.
Good news today the Wanders want a bigger ground so it a new stadium or upgrade Parra. Looks like some new stands coming the Eels way and so it should. 
crow

crow

I would say I have been to more than 100 games. I used to go to Cumberland Oval regularly and then Belmore on a regular basis. Hated that ground. Hadnt been to a Eels game for many years and then was at the 2009 Grand Final. 
slip

slip

Looking at rugby league statistics website, the Parra crowds at Belmore were ordinary except when Parra played the top sides. I don't think many Parra fans liked Belmore either. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
zahidkhan06 - http://www.allhereget.com/?p=102Watch all kinds of Sports like Rugby, NCAA, Soccer, NFL, CFL, AFL, MLS, MLB, NBA, NHL, Boxing , Tennis, F...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181