Warriors @ Parramatta
Bulldogs @ ANZ
Tigers @ Leichhardt Oval
Roosters @ Allianz
Sharks @ Parramatta

I'm thinking 1 from 5 :lol: 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I'm tipping 2 -3, last year we struggled big time with games we should have won, and jagged a few we should not have. 
crow

crow

I'm with you slip, 1 from 5. Lousy start to the season. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

As we all know, we don't start well usually.

We have a chance against the Warriors and Tigers I think, but both teams will need to be slightly off their game for us to beat them.

With Barba probably out we might have the slimmest of chances against the Bulldogs. Not likely....but certainly not impossible. 
zepha75

zepha75

A few mates are going there, but I'm in cane toad territory and I use to play there and I miss the atmosphere with games like that. Even kogarah....money makes the world go around, Julia Gillard should think about that :lol: 
slip

slip

So far, you and I are right Crow. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

1 from 2 does not 1 from 5 make.

Still a good chance against the Tigpies. The Roosters haven't exactly been impressive and there's always the possibility the Sharkies will simply implode under the circumstances at their club. 
slip

slip

In order based on more likely to beat, Sharks, Roosters and Tigers. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I'd have it the other way 'round. 
slip

slip

Tigers with Benji at Leichhardt would be easier to win? I don't think Parra will win on Friday. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'm pretty close with my predictions. 
zepha75

zepha75

3 from 5. Roosters and then we have the Sharks at Parra. Leichhardt is feral (the people), that's why a few mates are going there as I lived there for awhile too :lol: 
slip

slip

I agree. Went there in the 90's to watch Parra and was hassled a number of times. I remember a game in 1997 and this guy kept on looking back and shouting at me "9 million dollars", "9 million dollars", cause Parra went on a spending spree around that time. He said Timmy Brasher can't even afford a haircut and your club has spent 9 million. Parra lost 26-6. 
zepha75

zepha75

The 90's I was there then :lol: 
slip

slip

1 from 3. 
zepha75

zepha75

I'm starting to rethink my decision to say we'll beat Easts and sharks. Now, the the sharks have their coach back and that's not good for us. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Tigers should have been a win for us.
We f**ked up plain and simple in that game. At the moment I would take 2 from 5. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Did you end up making the trip to the swamp? 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Nah.
Thought about it and decided that because I had a pretty big day on Saturday that I should just go home, watch the game and get some sleep.

So naturally on my way home my mate rings me up and I end up going to Wests Leagues Campbelltown to watch the game surrounded by idiot Tiger fans. Was there until 2am. Needless to say the night didn't pan out as originally planned. 
slip

slip

Imagine a turn around 3 from 5! Surely not. 
professional

professional

Should pick up a win against the Roosters. They are averaged 11 points a game at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they average more than ~15 a game by the end of the year. With Friend, Pearce, Maloney and Minichiello they are going to produce nothing. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

If they're smart they will just run SBW at Sandow.
Guaranteed points. 
professional

professional

Don't worry! 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Hmmmm, you have a point.

Then again Jarryd Hayne is our captain and he's one of the dumbest people on the face of this Earth.
They probably outdo us in the smarts stakes. 
slip

slip

1 from 4. My prediction is 1 week away from being correct. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168