The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Corey Norman v Luke Kelly

slip

slip

WTF? Will Parra have two 5/8's next year? 
alchemist

alchemist

since you have signed Norman to a long deal and for good money, i think he has to have the inside running for the five eighth spot

the question will be whether Kelly can play as a utility off the bench --> play 10-15 minute spurts from dummy half, cover for the halves etc. 
slip

slip

Yeah, one of them can play out of position and it seems that will be Kelly! But if I were Kelly I would be questioning Parra's faith in me. 
alchemist

alchemist

perhaps... but it must be said that you have to earn your respect for your club to have faith in you and Kelly's career at the Eels is still in its infancy... not a bad player though 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I still haven't seen enough of Kelly to have much of an opinion about him.
I don't know his major strengths...or his weaknesses. How high is his ceiling?
I was looking forward to seeing how he goes this year but then he got injured again. Luckily he's back next game so let's hope he stays on the field for an extended period. 
slip

slip

I think it's obvious that Parra believe they've seen enough. Seems Kelly will be a bench player and eventually shown the door, unless he can cement another position. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181