The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Bronco to Parra???

annav3

annav3

RIcky Stuart will kill his career stay at the Broncos Corey 
alchemist

alchemist

better to get things off your chest rather than to bottle it inside and let it fester 
Morkel

Morkel

Do it do it do it do it, but I doubt it's any better than the arguments that countless numbers of us have already been provided. You'll just use big words like 'positioning' and 'stuff'. 
professional

professional

It has a little bit more depth to it but I imagine the main difference is just that it will be so much angrier than other people's arguments. 
slip

slip

Close this thread. The thought of Parra signing a Broncos player is boring me to tears. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

I see it like this.
Stuart probably doesn't want to keep Ben Roberts around beyond the 2013 season, so to shore up the halves depth and to give Luke Kelly some competition, he wants to sign Corey Norman. 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Also, just to change the topic ever so slightly, don't be surprised if Nathan Gardner seeks a return to the Eels. 
nopatience

nopatience

https://twitter.com/RLW_Mole The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
Moley's man https://twitter.com/brisbanebroncos @brisbanebroncos is telling Moley Broncos are saying "P*ss off Parra, Norman is staying" Gotta love rugby league! 
polisheel

polisheel

I just read on FB that a former eel is doing all he can to return...is it him?

P.S. Also read that Norman is a done deal. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Shackleton?
Reddy?
Mateo?

Lyon? 
professional

professional

I thought Mateo had expressed a desire to return to the Eels a while ago. Think he upset quite a few Warriors fans in the process. 
Morkel

Morkel

Mortimer ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I knew I was forgetting one.
A really bad one at that.
He would know that there's no way he's getting a go at the Roosters now with Maloney there...wouldn't surprise me if he went looking elsewhere. Though it wouldn't matter, he'd still be playing Reserves wherever he goes. 
alchemist

alchemist

perhaps... but if it is a choice between signing Norman to play five eighth with Hayne to remain at fullback and Hopoate at centre, or forgoing the expense of Norman and playing Hayne in the halves and playing Hopoate in a position where he will handle the ball more often, i would choose the second option 
professional

professional

Robson. You should bring back Robson I tells ya. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Maybe the dogs can resurrect him from the scrapheap :lol:

The surname should be enough to spark their interest ;) 
alchemist

alchemist

i'll picket the club if rumours start about little Danny signing for the Dogs 
Morkel

Morkel

Bet they're glad they dodges that bullet. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Then all that will do is leave us in need of a centre.
Either way we have to buy someone, 'cause at the moment our outside backs just aren't cutting it. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Maybe it's Finch.

Or Kris Keating.

Personally, I'm hoping it's Paul Gallen. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

don't you have a sadistic side that wishes they signed him? :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Not only do I now wish they signed him, but also that they made him captain and coach as well. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

blame Osbourne ;) 
Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Norman's apparently a done deal.

And at this stage, it seems like Gardner is indeed that former Eel, yes. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

If we pick up Norman we certainly won't be needing Gardner.
We've got enough fullbacks already. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168