2005 - defeated Tigers 28-12
2004 - lost to Bulldogs 48-14
2003 - lost to Roosters 32-14
2002 - defeated Panthers 64-6
2001 - defeated Panthers 40-4 
View all 35 comments
crow

crow

I hope you are right, the next 4 games are pretty tough and much better opposition than the Warriors, who suck. 
slip

slip

I think Parra can beat the Bulldogs, but I think Round 1 has gone to my head. 
alchemist

alchemist

you can 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Stop lulling the parra fans into a false sense of security :lol: 
alchemist

alchemist

it wasn't my team that put up 40 points this weekend 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

:lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Nuh uh, there's no way you're getting favouritism in this one. No way!
Didn't you guys have the highest completion rate this weekend?
Ours was pathetic.

Ergo....Bulldogs will win. 
alchemist

alchemist

with all that possession we could only score 2 lucky tries from plays that had already broken down... Eels all the way

nice use of "ergo" ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

You guys have Des......Bulldogs the victors. 
alchemist

alchemist

Sticky for the win 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

parra are reining wooden spooners and dogs are reining minor premiers 
alchemist

alchemist

ancient history... this is the dawn of a new.. ahem... sorry... first league dynasty for the Eels :D 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Playing at Bulldogs home ground.....advantage Canterbury.. 
Hasler

Hasler

2005, 2009, 2011 truly reflect the insignificance of round 1....win, lose or draw 
alchemist

alchemist

neutral ground and officially an Eels match... we are underdogs for sure 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Our 2013 Member's hats have very little gold in them, making them predominately blue and white......Canterbury for the win. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

where is our friend Hasler tonight did we bore him out already :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'm guessing he's already at ANZ Stadium waiting for the game to start. 
alchemist

alchemist

the Hayne Plane will repeatedly strafe my poor Dogs' defensive line... white flag time for my Dogs 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I thought this was settled the other day and dogs are favourites :lol:

I wonder if Dessy will have a suprise in the line ups he is known for the unexpected :lol: 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Inu and Keating will relish playing their old club and put in wonderful performances.

The Dogs will be dining on smoked Eels tomorrow night. 
alchemist

alchemist

then Maitua must be vowing vengeance having been sacked by the Dogs... a massacre awaits 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Look, it's pretty simple ok......I am a Parramatta supporter, therefore they will automatically let me down.

The Dogs will bite. 
alchemist

alchemist

simply means you have poor taste in football clubs, nothing more... you may want to see someone about it though ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

So much for winning our first two.
Goodbye perfect season. 
alchemist

alchemist

:lol: 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Still not sold on the idea of a draft. What about expansion? Or relocating potentially two Sydney teams elsewhere?
ALX21 - Grand FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
ALX21 - Interesting team named. I guess Josiah Cox missed out due to not having a passport???
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181