13,898 Warriors
13,307 Panthers
12,736 Sharks
12,706 Storm
11,765 Raiders 
View all 33 comments
woodies

woodies

But if Souths had played those extra couple of seasons they might have got the 388 more fans to beat the Roosters total....maybe. 
MrChook

MrChook

They would've been that awful their average figure would've dropped if anything. 
crow

crow

Broncos have a rather acceptable average, nobody else does though 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Nothing like selective stats.

Try an all time average.

Souths 11718

Easts/Sydney city/ Sydney roosters 11341 
woodies

woodies

If you put it as a % of total population within each catchment area, then Brisbane and Newcastle, and more so Melbourne and Canberra are doing very poorly. 
slip

slip

The only team from a capital city, Crow.

I expected Cowboys and Knights to be up there, cause both teams still get reasonable crowds when they're struggling. 
zepha75

zepha75

That's dreadful for eels so called fans. As the Soccer team get better crowds their first season. I'm not much of a soccer fan, but one of my brothers was a good player, but when he turned 11 he had to play League because St.Gregs at that time didn't have a Soccer team :lol: He still blames League for his bad back, but he doesn't believe it's because for about 20 years he's been a bobcat and a excavator driver....:lol: Now that cracks me up! :D 
woodies

woodies

Hope his name isn't Ronaldo or something similarly ironic.
:lol: 
zepha75

zepha75

:D Actually, it starts with a R :lol: 
annav3

annav3

dragons and tigers would have decent home crowd averages if they played out of the one ground and not a suburban ground

not sure what is parras excuse 
zepha75

zepha75

Thank you for your informative revaluation Anna :D It's because the eels have sucked for about 2 years. ;) 
annav3

annav3

figures not based on last 2 years..I wonder how the 2009 figures looked 
zepha75

zepha75

I'm wouldn't know Anna, but I'm not backing the Dogs on Good Friday :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Remember when we played roosters at Alliance I think last season or season before had a crowd well over 30k 
zepha75

zepha75

It wouldn't have been last year :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

First half of last year we were not that bad, we dropped off towards the end ;) 
zepha75

zepha75

Typical Saint supporter, can't admit when they are wrong :D I have experience with that with my family....They reckon I'm the disturbed one :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Well I am sure it was ANZAC day match last year. Just wait till I get home and prove you wrong and get showered in apologies from you ;) 
zepha75

zepha75

That won't happen :D 
saints

saints

Do the figures include finals and GFs ?

What are they based on ? 
zepha75

zepha75

Okay, I'll give you that, however there is the dawn service in Sydney and servicemen and women go to a RSL and on occasions they go to the footy. They also play 2 up and have a few drinks and they deserve it more than most. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Says the American. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Excuse for what?
Our average is not that bad. Sure it's not as high as the Bulldogs, and it could certainly be bigger but it's a respectable figure compared to the other Sydney teams.

These figures take in averages for the last 13 years which I am assuming does not include Finals.

6 of those years we were simply terrible - '03, '04, '08, '10, '11, '12.
Two of them we were dreadful until about midway through the season when we went on a run making the Finals - '06, '09.
So considering that 8 out of 13 seasons we were pathetic for either all year or most of it, and we haven't won a Grand Final in all that time, our average is pretty good. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What about us. If you ignore 2009, 2010, 2011 we have been ordinary on the last decade ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Still won a Grand Final though. That's gotta bring the crowds in.
Have to split home games between two venues though, so that can't exactly work in your favour. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
zahidkhan06 - http://www.allhereget.com/?p=102Watch all kinds of Sports like Rugby, NCAA, Soccer, NFL, CFL, AFL, MLS, MLB, NBA, NHL, Boxing , Tennis, F...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181