The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Always be the Aggressor

slip

slip

I have to admit that Ryan was a bit aggressive in the tackle, but the Tigers player threw the first punch or in this case a slap and then Ryan retaliates and gets penalized. WTF. 
slip

slip

That incident didn't make a difference though. :( 
Bryco30

Bryco30

never made any sense to me that rule. 
slip

slip

It's been in the game for decades. 
crow

crow

there shouldnt have even been a penalty, it was so minor. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Nothing incident until the penalty was blown, 
zepha75

zepha75

Exactly, the tiger player slapped him first like a bi*ch and Ryan slapped him in retaliation. Go back to ref school...please...you f****'n idiot ref. 
zepha75

zepha75

Yes, it did a bit. After that for about 10 mins we were like 10 year old's playing footy. 
eelboy

eelboy

I am with you ...even my 10 year old thought it was ridiculous. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Not even worthy of a penalty.

Sandow's shoulder charge on the other hand........ 
slip

slip

How else is Sandow going to defend himself against the opposition forwards. Maybe bring in a rule, backs can shoulder charge, but forwards can't. lol 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

No!
He needs to learn! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181