The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

A Question for Opposition Fans

slip

slip

I noticed how many people congratulated Parra on the win yesterday and wished Parra all the best for the season, but what happens if Parra were to make the GF, would the same people death ride the Eels? :lol: 
View all 36 comments
cpr_89

cpr_89

Easy to be a well wisher in Round 1...until what they do affects my team 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Depends on the team.
I took great delight in seeing the Bulldogs going down last night. 
slip

slip

I'm 3 from 4! Can't believe I tipped the Roosters. 
professional

professional

I didn't congratulate Parra or wish them well. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Nor should you, Storm scum. 
chookdance

chookdance

i would never do that haha i'd be happy for the eels to win if the roosters couldn't 
annav3

annav3

I would never wish Parra the best. After parras win yesterday my parra mates called me up asking me what time meet up for next weeks match. Bandwagoners where were they last year.. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

So your question is hypothetical. I don't think you will need to worry about that happening this year. But in saying that I was happy to see them win.

Sandow definitely playing better now he has shed some kilos. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

....:lol: 
southsport

southsport

I don't know any parra supporters, so it would depend on how you blokes treat us..........if you are arrogant in your success, well I might not be supportive. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I don't believe I would be arrogant...but we would finally have to have some success for me to find out. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I am dragons first but do have a soft spot for parra :) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Parra have plenty of soft spots too.
Most of them are in their heads. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

We know all to well that a Parra Grand final appearance and arrogance are poor bed fellows. 
southsport

southsport

We all know the 5hit that goes on between supporters of rival clubs, it happens all over the world. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

...+1 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

If Parra ever win the Grand Final I'm gonna be such a prick to everyone.
Especially Morkel 'cause f**k that guy! 
MrChook

MrChook

I would cheer for Parra against any team in a GF except for the Chooks and possibly the Sharkies. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What about dragons I mean your lil one supports us isn't that enough to bring you to our side ;) 
professional

professional

Should just start now. It's lots of fun. 
MrChook

MrChook

Hmmm maybe. My 6yo daughter supports souffs, she'll be definitely on her own for that one.:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Who converted her. The poor innocent one never saw it coming those sneaky rabbitoh mafias. 
alchemist

alchemist

i support any team that plays against the Eels except when they play either the Roosters or Broncos... when there are clashes between the Roosters, Eels or Broncos - black days, no doubt - i'm neutral and just hope for a good game 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Broncos, Cowboys, Titans, Raiders are probably the only teams i'd back instead of Parra in a GF. Through his life my dad has supported many teams but his first love was Parra. So i'll always have a soft spot for them. Likewise the Raiders. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Sounds like my options in last year's Grand Final.

But man, I cheered so hard for those Storm cheats. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I cheered for dogs as at least dogs accepted the decision from their accounting problem.

I also like a lot of dogs fans on this forum.

I do have the knack of being a jinx so maybe should of supported Melbourne :lol: 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
giggi.delo - With notable players missing such as Ponga,O'Hara,Dressler,Garner etc.... This is what I could salvage of the remaining QLD team.This in ...
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168