MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Jimmy T resigns till 2016 
Nate

Nate

That is awesome news. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Indeed, hopefully more to follow in the coming months. If we were gonna lose anyone, I thought for sure, it would be him. Can't see Scott and Bowen leaving, also I'd have a bet JT would stay on. Tate aswell. 
rreader

rreader

Read an interview with Tate recently which seemed like he was tossing up between retirement and another year with the cows.

It certainly seemed like he wasn't considering moving. 
dlbert

dlbert

Did I just hear of the Tv (all stars. game) that Matt Scott has signed with the Broncos? 
knitey

knitey

I don't think so. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Geezus ...I hope so Dee. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

I think they were talking about Scott Prince 
arther

arther

Definitely not. They were talking about Scott Prince. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Who's re-signing today? 
chookdance

chookdance

Linnett 3 Years 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Cool, I'll take that 
arther

arther

Awesome news! He played very well last year. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Matt Scott signed till the end of 2017. Massive !! 
dlbert

dlbert

phew:) 
arther

arther

Very happy! Now for Thurston to follow suit. 
Janx

Janx

With Tamou, Scott, Taumalolo and the Sims brothers running around, we have so much physical strength on the paddock that it's hard to imagine any squad not being intimidated. What an exciting prospect for the next few years! It's going to give our halves so much space to play in.

Cowboys All-Stars 2013 Premiers!! 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Rumour JT re-sign this week 
arther

arther

Yeah I've heard the same. Should be within the next few days. It will be a nice confidence boost for the boys before the season starts! 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Would be massive news. Hard for the team to play well all season if he was to leave. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

North Queensland Cowboys to table Johnathan Thurston a $5 million offer

JOHNATHAN Thurston's future will be one step closer to being resolved this week, with the Cowboys to finally table the official offer they hope will trump the $5 million being offered by rich Sydney rivals.

With the Panthers and Bulldogs leading the charge to lure the game's No. 1 playmaker to Sydney, Thurston is expected to receive his first official offer this week from the Cowboys.
It is a package they hope will see him finish his career in North Queensland.
Thurston is expected to be offered a new four-year deal that will see him paid in excess of $1 million a year with third-party sponsorship and training for a post-football career.
The Cowboys are desperate to retain the Test five-eighth and have been working for several months to put together a competitive deal.
The Cowboys are expected to make their sales pitch as soon as today, when they return to Townsville after last night's clash with the Bulldogs at Bluetongue Stadium.

Read more

MightyMoo

MightyMoo

JOHNATHAN Thurston will stay at the Cowboys in the richest deal in rugby league's recent history.

North Queensland will today announce a staggering four-year, $5 million contract to retain the Queensland and Kangaroos halfback.

The revelation puts the supremely talented playmaker among the highest-paid footballers of any code in Australia.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-cowboys-captain-johnathan-thurstons-5-million-four-year-deal-to-stay-at-club/story-e6frep5x-1226594332595 
arther

arther

You beauty!!! Looks like we will have a strong team for a few more years yet. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181